GateWorld Virtual Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonas Quiinn
    should i create a external Forum for us all to use for this purpose? would give us alot more flexabilitie? could have threds just for designs, threds just for votes ect ect.

what you guys/girls think?
    No, it's okay, just vote here. There's nothing stopping you from posting your designs in the Original Starship Design Thread though.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Yeah i agree with that, I think the spoiler space idea is a good one, it saves alot of scrolling time! I dont think a new forum is needed right now, this is quite adequite now, plus its the GWvirtual fleet, taking it from Gw would make it become disconnected.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
        Ok so FM any verdict? on the fighters/ smaller craft?
        What kind of verdict are you talking about?

Immhotep have you voted AGAINST up to 3 fighter designs yet?

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

Oh yeah...
          the FIX-403
          the heavy 302
          and the 302a (your one)

I didd vote them out in another page.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          11000! green me

Comment

Oh yeah...
            the FIX-403
            the heavy 302
            and the 302a (your one)

I didd vote them out in another page.
            Oh, I couldn't tell if you were doing a negative or positive vote thing.

Best Stargate quote:
            Green is your friend.

Comment

ah yeah, the only design i think is really perfect is the raven by milleniumlance.
              all the others i guess, while being good are negative.
              sigpic
              11000! green me

Comment

ah yeah, the only design i think is really perfect is the raven by milleniumlance.
                all the others i guess, while being good are negative.
                I like that one too. That and cooky's F/B-307

Best Stargate quote:
                Green is your friend.

Comment

Yeah i think its a tie really.
                  I would actually have the raven & 302's in squadrens that are led by F/B-307's.

Also any thoughts on the backstory thing i came up with?
                  PS i need 3 green jello's to get my first radioactive, any help
                  sigpic
                  11000! green me

Comment

The first round is over. Here are the standings.

F-302A Raven 0

F-303 1

F-302 Heavy variant 2

F-307 Constrictor class 1

F/B-307 0

FIX-403 3

F-322 Starfire 2

The FIX-403 is eliminated. Next round. Here are the survivors, remember we are using negative votes to eliminate ships. You may vote for up to three ships.

F-322 Starfire

F/B-307

F-302A Raven

F-303

F-302 Heavy variant

F-307 Constrictor class

F-303
                    F-307 Constrictor class

Best Stargate quote:
                    Green is your friend.

Comment

wow were having rounds and everything...im impressed! i dont do tornys so forgive me
                      sigpic
                      11000! green me

Comment

i having trouble finding it, so could someone check out the original ship design thread and see if they can find my missile gunboat, love that ship just because it launches so many missiles=D

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

i would just like to point out that my f 307 constrictor is a gunship and not a fighter so take it strate off the list now because we should end up with about 2-3 proper fighter designs that stay and the constrictor is not a fighter. if we are going to have a gunship then put it in for that.

Comment

Negative.

F-307 Constrictor class
                            F-322 Starfire
                            F-302 Heavy variant

Still looking for some feedback for the thing on the last page ( in spoiler tags)
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

F-322 Starfire
                              F-303
                              F-302 Heavy variant

On a side not, think I've finally got the workings for a carrier design. It'll take a week or two till I'm ready to share, but after 3 months of hitting a brick wall trying to come up with something, I'm finally getting my hands dirty on this project.

I've also got another fighter design, but it isn't earth based, so no need to include it here.

Comment

On a side not, think I've finally got the workings for a carrier design. It'll take a week or two till I'm ready to share, but after 3 months of hitting a brick wall trying to come up with something, I'm finally getting my hands dirty on this project.
                                Ok well by the voting patern it will ake a week or two until were read to start picking carriers.
                                sigpic
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X