X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
    Nah here is a theory for you . . .

Martin and the guys from Wormhole Extreme were the last of the Furlings . . .

sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
      Nah here is a theory for you . . .

Martin and the guys from Wormhole Extreme were the last of the Furlings . . .
      There is no evidence of that.
      Besides, the Furlings could beat the Goa'uld according to Thor in "The Fifth Race".
      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
        There is no evidence of that.
        Besides, the Furlings could beat the Goa'uld according to Thor in "The Fifth Race".
        While I don't quibble that a race of twenty foot tall Buddhist ninja killing machines would make short work of most enemies, I don't recall Thor saying anything that implies the Furlings could defeat anyone in particular in battle. They were one of the great races, but that doesn't mean they were warriors. Maybe they were just the SG-1 universe's version of the Dentrasi.

That is to say, twenty foot tall Buddhist ninja killing machine chefs.
        Last edited by Mr Prophet; 20 October 2004, 09:28 AM. Reason: For clarity.
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Am I the only one who hopes that they never ever reveal the mystery of the Furlings?

The universe needs mysteries. It's cooler that way.
          Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
            I think we lost count a looooooong time ago.
            Anyway, I think I have a new one.

What if the Furlings were amfibians ?

That would explain why we have found so little remains.
            The bulk of what used to be Furling civilization is deep under water.
            Or maybe they're alive in the ocean of some planet.
            They could be living under Atlantis for all we know.

Well, let's hear it, folks...
            Amphibians don't live underwater, they live near water. Many amphibians like newts and toads can live on land for a long time without going back to the water.

Comment

Who are the Dentrasi? (Reference #37 of this thread)

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                Who are the Dentrasi? (Reference #37 of this thread)
                The Dentrasi are the best cooks and the best drinks' mixers and they don't give a wet slap about anything else. They'll always let hitchhikers on board, partly because they enjoy the company, but mostly because it annoys the Vogons, which is exactly the kind of thing you need to know if you're an impoverished hitchhiker wanting to see the galaxy on less than thirty Altarian dollars a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury
                  Am I the only one who hopes that they never ever reveal the mystery of the Furlings?

I think so. Although personally, I think they are all wiped out. Please, Please, Please, tell me if I'm wrong, but aren't they all dead? ('Paradise Lost')?
                  Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                    I think so. Although personally, I think they are all wiped out. Please, Please, Please, tell me if I'm wrong, but aren't they all dead? ('Paradise Lost')?
                    Clearly those were less than twenty feet tall. (Also the PTB have said that they were going to be Furlings, then they decided not).

Comment

You know, even if there were Furlings on that place in 'Paradise Lost', I sincerely doubt every Furling in existance would have been there when it was wiped out...
                      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                        You know, even if there were Furlings on that place in 'Paradise Lost', I sincerely doubt every Furling in existance would have been there when it was wiped out...
                        Maybe they were all there, just hiding. They are twenty foot tall Buddhist ninja killing machines after all. Jack could have been standing on top of one of them and never noticed!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                          Maybe they were all there, just hiding.
                          Yeah, but all of them? As in, every last member of their species? I don't think so.
                          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                            Maybe they were all there, just hiding. They are twenty foot tall Buddhist ninja killing machines after all. Jack could have been standing on top of one of them and never noticed!

Uhhh, Mr. Prophet? In about thirty more posts, your Furlings will be so big that they won't be able to stand up without the Pegasus galaxy taking notice. I've read your review on why you think they're so big, but, You're making them twenty-foot tall killing machines that are actually turning out to be weeds!

By the way, thanks Ugly Pig. After thinking about it, it does seem a little ridiculous, especially since the Furling's profile says that that place was pretty much just a colony. But if they're not all dead, why are they hiding? Are they in their 500 year hibernation or something?
                            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                              Amphibians don't live underwater, they live near water. Many amphibians like newts and toads can live on land for a long time without going back to the water.
                              OK, I'm going to get a pin and stick it in your over-inflated ego now.
                              Aadizookaan

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                                Yeah, but all of them? As in, every last member of their species? I don't think so.
                                Did you miss: Ninjas.

Uhhh, Mr. Prophet? In about thirty more posts, your Furlings will be so big that they won't be able to stand up without the Pegasus galaxy taking notice. I've read your review on why you think they're so big, but, You're making them twenty-foot tall killing machines that are actually turning out to be weeds!
                                Not weeds; just serene. They're Buddhists, remember.

Anyway, in thirty more threads they'll only be fifty-footers.

But if they're not all dead, why are they hiding?
                                Because they can?

Comment

Working...
                                X