Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Lucas rounded them all up and shipped them off to Endor!

No...haha

Ummm, I think they're either that blue fishy guy from Fire & Water, or those gill-faced guys from Spirits. Either way, not very furry as many hope.
    ~I've got a little fron-ache.

Comment

I do not think that they are either of those because they built the device that transported Melborne and jack to a moon instantly. The races you talk about do not strike me as being that advance. But just naturally advance.

Comment

The water-fish guy was way advanced...he had those mind altering thingys...the device that keeps the water out of his house...the memory recall machine...very advanced...very
        ~I've got a little fron-ache.

Comment

They got sick of all the threads about them so they dissappeared from exsistance.
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

untill the writer's come up with a background stroy for the Furlings we can only hope that this race did surive and is hiding out.

Comment

Maybe a few nox decided that they just didn't want to live that peacefull so they took some of the advanced tech and started to build a second culture The Furlings.

But i guess its not very likely , would destroy the balance in the old almighty alliance

Comment

They could be the odd creatures of "Crystal skull".
                I'm a crazy Guy
                Ship McKay/Cater !!!

Comment

Ummm, I think they're either that blue fishy guy from Fire & Water, or those gill-faced guys from Spirits. Either way, not very furry as many hope.
                  Also the aliens from spirits could transport people at a wave of their hands so maybe they had updated the tech from paradise lost to fit in the palm of their hands
                  And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

omg... like i said in one of the other 32344 thousand Furling posts.... they where either Destroyed by the Ori.. or they became the Ori .... it would make sense since the ancients figured out how to assend.. and the furlings where just as advanced and apart of the councel of races !

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

what if the nox that we met were the only abtual nox. and the city they were hiding was the city of the furlings.

Comment

Originally posted by briguy213
                        what if the nox that we met were the only abtual nox. and the city they were hiding was the city of the furlings.
                        Why would they have change their name ?
                        I'm a crazy Guy
                        Ship McKay/Cater !!!

Comment

Like i sad 2 different societies 2 names 1 race

1 decides to us the tech ( the fulrings ) the other refuses technology and are all " back to nature" ( the nox)

Comment

I think the furlings are an extinct race.........i just realized that they should save the big mysteries (9th chevron, furlings....) for a final movie or near the end of the last spin-offs

Comment

the furlings got kicked out of the alliance for some reason then got pissed at the ancients so changed there name to the wraith and wiped them out. nowhere does it actually say they are furry. The only time mention was oneill thinking they would be

Comment

heres a way to introduce the furlings.
                                1. the furlings got kicked out of the 4 race alliance for being to violent
                                2. they got pissed at the ancients for siding with the nox and asgard
                                3. they changed there name to the wraith and kill all the ancients

Comment

Working...
                                X