X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nodrog
    When I picture Furlings I picture Gizmo haha
    But you're forgetting the three rules...

1. Don't expose them to light - especially sunlight
    2. Don't get them wet
    3. Finally, what ever you do don't send them on any interstellar trips, especially anything that invovles a Stargate - you DON'T want to be around when they emerge from the other side. (You'll want to keep them away from Starfleet buildt transporters as well - those transporter accidents are a b***h)
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
      That's just funny. So funny i is going to be extremely hard to top. I gave you greens for the picture alone. I have to submit reply so I can go look at it again.
      The greens belong to someone else, I just liked the pic and saved it. Rumor has it that the hand in the picture belongs to the great Furling god, who has been known to attack those who do not acknowledge him by having one or more Furlings infiltrate the unbeliever's bed as they sleep. (FYI - You don't even want be to bring up the atrocities of the Furling/Trible war from a few centuries back)
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Personally If the Furlings evr appear I picture tham as tiger-like things.
        You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
        And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

A petition has been started to give the Furlings their long overdue debut.
          The petition can be read & signed at ...

http://www.petitiononline.com/furlings/petition.html

(I want my Furling TV!)

Comment

Originally posted by Indum'kra
            Bring them on...

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
              In S9 there is an upcoming episode, possibility of the title being change, but it is named "Camelot." This would fit in nicely with Avalon, but what if there are Furlings there, told by the Ancients to protect the city, or planet, from the Goa'uld, or to defend the galaxy if the Wraith ever arrived, even a mixture of Ancients and Furlings, the planet could even be invisible knowing Furling technology, they could have been overseeing the galaxy in cloaked ships, puddle jumpers, awaiting the arrival of the Ori Priors, does anyone else think this is possible, they could have been the most advanced race in the alliance, equal to the Ancients, or even more so than they.
              Like your idea.

Especially the one about them overseeing the galaxy in cloacked ships. Also I have the same idea that they may have been the most advance race in the alliance, or more.

Now...if they had the technology of the Nox for hiding away...then they could definitely be overseeing the galaxy in cloaked ships.

Comment

Originally posted by nodrog
                When I picture Furlings I picture Gizmo haha
                Ah man. That was one of my favorite movies of all times. Everytime I saw that creatures I could feel my maternal instincts kicking into high gear.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                  The greens belong to someone else, I just liked the pic and saved it. Rumor has it that the hand in the picture belongs to the great Furling god, who has been known to attack those who do not acknowledge him by having one or more Furlings infiltrate the unbeliever's bed as they sleep. (FYI - You don't even want be to bring up the atrocities of the Furling/Trible war from a few centuries back)

Comment

Originally posted by Indum'kra
                    Interesting idea, but why do you picture them like that.
                    Sorry, not trying to be sarcastic or anything, just geniune interested in hearing other people's opinions.

Comment

(I want my Furling TV!)
                      cool idea!!

Comment

(I want my Furling TV!)
                        Never gonna happen for 2 reasons

1)They've been mentiomed what twice? the average viewer won't even remember

2) In the fandom they've been built up so much that TPTB could never satisfy everyone so they probably wont try

I don't really care about the Furlings but it would be nice for someone to mention them like "they passed from this region of space along time ago" nice and ambiguous.

The Nox on the other are begging to be re-introduced - maybe humanity has finally grown enough that they are ready to listen to what the Nox have to say

"Vive la Nox!"
                        sigpic

Comment

I did this once - people thought it was a bad idea
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

it would be kinda cool though if they just mentioned the furlings or found a bit of fury tech
                            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Yeah, I don't mind them not showing the furlings. I mean, the universe is a pretty big place. But I would like to see something more about them, like one of their old planets, some artifacts, something. Just to be thrown a bone, you know?
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by NG.1
                                Interesting idea, but why do you picture them like that.
                                Sorry, not trying to be sarcastic or anything, just geniune interested in hearing other people's opinions.
                                Its the FUR(lings) baby its the FUR(lings)!

Comment

Working...
                                X