Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a thought.... When we first fought the Gou'ald we got an ally who was stonger then the Gou'ald (The asgard) Perhaps soon the writers will follow the same pateren and give us the furlings
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
      Prepare yourselves for my (revised) ULTIMATE STARGATE UNIFICATION THEORY!!!!!!! tm (random spoilers throughout)
      Spoiler:
      The Furlings were an advanced race from the Pegasus galaxy whom were the Alterans' allies. They discovered the bugs from 38 mins and they realised they could extend their lives by splicing bug DNA into their own. They became (essentily) Immortal but had to consume "life-force" from others to survive. Not wanting to identify with their "weak" older forms, they shed their old name and became THE WRAITH! The Alterans declared war on the new race, thinking they could purge the universe of this evil. They lost. The Wraith took out all the Alterans in Pegasus (save atlantis) and began invading The Milky Way by way of the gates. They took planet after planet before the Alterans, the Nox and the Asgard enginered a virus that would kill off all the Wraith. They Dialed all the gates (ala avenger 2.0) and released the virus while simutaneusly programing ALL the Milky Way gates to only accept wormholes from the Milky Way and Atlantis, preventing a second invasion. The virus backfired, it killed all the wraith in the Milky Way, but mutated and began to attack the other races! The Alterans were forced to ascend, The entire Nox empire was destroyed (save for 10 ships that maintained Isolation until the virus was eliminated by the divice from "Last stand" where they consolodated all their tech into a FLOATING CITY and decided to never create or use a weapon again to prevent another incident like this) The asgard managed to clone bodies in isolation chambers on a massive escape ship and download their minds into the computer before venting the atmosphere into space and heading to the Ida Galaxy. While the last of the non-wraith furlings created a utopian society on a small moon.

EDIT:
      Spoiler:
      Now you may be wondering about the story is "rising" not syncing with this, the reason is symple. The arrogant ancients wanted it to seem like the wraith were new and compleatly alien so as to seem amazing to any future races. So they made it up! please tell me of any holes, I'm always improving it!
      Not that I am agreeing with your theory, like mine more

But I can see that yours could have some logic in it...hmmm...need some time to ponder it.

Comment

Prepare yourselves for my (revised) ULTIMATE STARGATE UNIFICATION THEORY!!!!!!! tm (random spoilers throughout)
        Spoiler:
        The Furlings were an advanced race from the Pegasus galaxy whom were the Alterans' allies. They discovered the bugs from 38 mins and they realised they could extend their lives by splicing bug DNA into their own. They became (essentily) Immortal but had to consume "life-force" from others to survive. Not wanting to identify with their "weak" older forms, they shed their old name and became THE WRAITH! The Alterans declared war on the new race, thinking they could purge the universe of this evil. They lost. The Wraith took out all the Alterans in Pegasus (save atlantis) and began invading The Milky Way by way of the gates. They took planet after planet before the Alterans, the Nox and the Asgard enginered a virus that would kill off all the Wraith. They Dialed all the gates (ala avenger 2.0) and released the virus while simutaneusly programing ALL the Milky Way gates to only accept wormholes from the Milky Way and Atlantis, preventing a second invasion. The virus backfired, it killed all the wraith in the Milky Way, but mutated and began to attack the other races! The Alterans were forced to ascend, The entire Nox empire was destroyed (save for 10 ships that maintained Isolation until the virus was eliminated by the divice from "Last stand" where they consolodated all their tech into a FLOATING CITY and decided to never create or use a weapon again to prevent another incident like this) The asgard managed to clone bodies in isolation chambers on a massive escape ship and download their minds into the computer before venting the atmosphere into space and heading to the Ida Galaxy. While the last of the non-wraith furlings created a utopian society on a small moon.

EDIT:
        Spoiler:
        Now you may be wondering about the story is "rising" not syncing with this, the reason is symple. The arrogant ancients wanted it to seem like the wraith were new and compleatly alien so as to seem amazing to any future races. So they made it up! please tell me of any holes, I'm always improving it!
        Not that I am agreeing with your theory, like mine more

But I can see that yours could have some logic in it...hmmm...need some time to ponder it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
          For the last time (truly), Furlings exist ONLY in the fevered brain of a writer, who shall remain nameless, as a 4th name was needed for the Fifth Race episode. It was made up....probably after said writer looked at his kids stuffed animals. End of story, sorry.
          But then we can forced that writer to 'think' something out. He wanted to start that idea who he should make do good on it.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
            I had a thought.... When we first fought the Gou'ald we got an ally who was stonger then the Gou'ald (The asgard) Perhaps soon the writers will follow the same pateren and give us the furlings
            YES!!!! You know I had the same thought but didn't know how to express it.
            I think you are onto something here.

It was before, Goa'uld+Ancients+Asgard.
            Now we are going to have Evil Ancients+Furlings and hopefully the Furlings will be able to kick their ass because otherwise I can't see how the evil ones are going to be beaten.

Comment

How will the Furlings beat the Ori? Stare at them with big cute eyes and then kick them in the royal jewels?
              You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
              And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

Originally posted by Indum'kra
                How will the Furlings beat the Ori? Stare at them with big cute eyes and then kick them in the royal jewels?
                well i like the sound of kicking them in the family jewels, but they could destroy them or vanquish them back to the hell hole they came from eh?
                For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Aris, your right. But i'd hoped to find a way around the whole "rising" hole in my theory before I worried about the Goa'uld. Though if you think about it, maybe, just maybe THE GOA'ULD ARE THE FURLINGS! no, wait, they steal everything. back to the original theory. NG.1 your theory is strangly attractive, but if that is the case then why do the gates and the mirrors seem so different? i.e. stepping in, vs touching. Is this just a superficial discrepensy? (can't spell tonight)

Comment

SG-42, a secret black ops intel unit, recently obtained this photograph of a Furling. It was discovered, by accident, that the Priors are allergic to them and that the all-powerful Orii fear them as much as a candymaker fears a dentist...

(Note: Unfortunately, I cannot give propert credit to the member of SG-42 who obtained this photograph so please don't give me any rep points for the pix - I have no desire to suddenly disappear.)
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                      SG-42, a secret black ops intel unit, recently obtained this photograph of a Furling. It was discovered, by accident, that the Priors are allergic to them and that the all-powerful Orii fear them as much as a candymaker fears a dentist...

(Note: Unfortunately, I cannot give propert credit to the member of SG-42 who obtained this photograph so please don't give me any rep points for the pix - I have no desire to suddenly disappear.)
                      That's just funny. So funny i is going to be extremely hard to top. I gave you greens for the picture alone. I have to submit reply so I can go look at it again.
                      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
                        well i like the sound of kicking them in the family jewels, but they could destroy them or vanquish them back to the hell hole they came from eh?
                        There is always the bite option - or is that chombing down on a nice, juicy piece of sausage??

Comment

Aris, your right. But i'd hoped to find a way around the whole "rising" hole in my theory before I worried about the Goa'uld. Though if you think about it, maybe, just maybe THE GOA'ULD ARE THE FURLINGS! no, wait, they steal everything. back to the original theory. NG.1 your theory is strangly attractive, but if that is the case then why do the gates and the mirrors seem so different? i.e. stepping in, vs touching. Is this just a superficial discrepensy? (can't spell tonight)
                          Hmmm, see what you mean. But we were actually looking at the basic technology behind it all. Namely a gate that allows you to travel from point A to point B.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron

Ah man that picture is so sweet!!!!! Just for that I can forgive you for making fun of my theory,

Comment

In S9 there is an upcoming episode, possibility of the title being change, but it is named "Camelot." This would fit in nicely with Avalon, but what if there are Furlings there, told by the Ancients to protect the city, or planet, from the Goa'uld, or to defend the galaxy if the Wraith ever arrived, even a mixture of Ancients and Furlings, the planet could even be invisible knowing Furling technology, they could have been overseeing the galaxy in cloaked ships, puddle jumpers, awaiting the arrival of the Ori Priors, does anyone else think this is possible, they could have been the most advanced race in the alliance, equal to the Ancients, or even more so than they.

Comment

When I picture Furlings I picture Gizmo haha
                                We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

Working...
                                X