X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thor of The Asgard View Post
    thats right!!!!! the quentum mirror!!!!
    you're a genius!!!! i didnt think about that!!!!
    infinita ZPMS!!!! meet the ancients!!!!! bring the old asgard and solve the problems!!!!!!

the quentum mirror!!!!! praise you!!!! you ahve found a very good solotiun!
    like that theory too n share it
    just had hunch scrutinizin mirror deduced it would be Furling
    like that theory too
    If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
    [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
      Further to Dr Jackson's dig site, Furling advanced technology has been discovered constructed entirely from eucalyptus leaves and the saliva of the Furling, creating a material harder than trinium, but 5 times lighter
      And the biggest mystery of the nature is solved
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
        And the biggest mystery of the nature is solved
        An the Furlings greatest weapon is the didgereedo
        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by Nearfantastica View Post
          I had always invisioned the Furlings as a graceful race more akin to Tolkien's elves than the furry ewok creatures that we saw in "200." In my head, they were more like the Nox (maybe even an off shoot race), but colder...harsher. Perhaps a bit mroe sterile. I never saw them as actual enemies, but like the Nox, thought they would have an elitist view of the pitiful second generation of humans.....and that there was a serious riff that grew between the Furlings and the Ancients that resulted in the end of the grand alliance.

So yes, I'm ALL for the Atlantis expedition stumbling across the Furlings in their travels. Even better if they use the cliche "uneasy start and ultimate alliance" story arc. I'd love to see a race of people even more advanced than the "gate builders" totally humbled by the bumbling efforts of the Atlantis team. McKay would be hilarious.

A girl can dream
          yes, yes--well said-- highly advanced elves, with superhuman abilities; in myth sometimes elves r physiologically related to fairies

Furling does sound like it could be the name of a graceful, lithe race of elves
          If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
          [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by Torley View Post
            If the Goa'uld get really nasty, I'd like to see the Furlings step in and whomp them... especially if they are big and furry like their name sounds! It would be cool to see a Furling bear hug a Goa'uld and break his back over another Furling's knee, and then make the Goa'uld renounce all claims of godhood in front of a crowd of stunned Jaffa.

O'Neill would probably have some smartass comments during all of this . . . it would be such a funny moment,
            to see someone put the fear back into the Goa'uld (apart from the impersonal replicators).
            touche!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis View Post
              Aren't they just. I like the one that was willing to trade everything for heavy water. That was great
              xceot they're genocidists

Comment

Originally posted by Jafana View Post
                Ohh I have a theory about this: (spoilers are in white - highlight)
                The alliance of the four races - we have:
                1. The Nox: Humanoid - They look a little weird, what with their funky hair and stuff. But basically they have a very similar body structure.
                2. The Ancients:
                (Spoilers: Frozen, S.6)
                The chick in the ice was an ancient. she looked very like a human. and I believe there was speculation in this ep that the ancients were more advanced forms of humans?

3. asgard:
                Revelations S.5 (do I need spoilers for season 5?)
                Asgard before they were cloned beyond recognition, looked very humanoid.

so then, it's very likely that the furlings were humanoid. I'm very much aware that in an alliance such as this one, it's definately not a prerequisite for all members to be human or humanoid.. but it would simply make sense for races similar to each other to come together to form an alliance.

Which would also suggest then that the furlings weren't furry.. As Janus suggested.
                Jafana, think u made a brilliant deduction!! I used the same line of reasoning u did fr why the Furlings should be humanoid. I think they're elves personally.

Comment

Another piece of possible evidence the Furling were elves: elves have ears which sort of furl. Thought this isn;t such a strong piece of evidence.

Comment

I keep thinking that the Furling battlecruisers are from the episode "Grace"

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...bum=153&pos=51

Comment

Originally posted by Orion475 View Post
                      I keep thinking that the Furling battlecruisers are from the episode "Grace"

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...bum=153&pos=51
                      that might wrk except there would've had to been a serious understandin to cause the ship to fire at Prometheus since the Furlings weren't bad guys

or maybe it's an evil offshoot of the Furlings

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
                        that might wrk except there would've had to been a serious understandin to cause the ship to fire at Prometheus since the Furlings weren't bad guys

or maybe it's an evil offshoot of the Furlings
                        Who said that they are good now. So much could have happened. I'm sure it's in the Asgard database.

Comment

Its very likely in the Asgaurd database. But you are right, anything could of happened at anytime. I've long thought of the Furlings as nomads. But thats me.

Comment

Here are my thoughts on the Furlings.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/75448-The-Furlings

Comment

will there be any furlings in SGU or the movies?

Comment

No
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X