Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL, that is brilliant puddlejumperOZ, well done. thank you for the compliment Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by Taji View Post
      50 million years is just a wee bit long to wait for shipping. That's slower than UPS!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
        Finally the true face of the Furlings can be revealed, from an official source, that for security reasons, must go unpublished.

http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=18720
        I knew it!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laertes View Post
          it'd be really cool to see an episode based around the Furlings but I don't see it happening now that SG-1's over.
          There's an easy remedy for that: Bring back SG-1! (seriously...it ain't too late! )
          sigpic

Comment

I don't know. They seem to be more interesting this way
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FurlingElder0 View Post
              LoL, that is brilliant puddlejumperOZ, well done. thank you for the compliment Jeff.
              You're welcome, you do realise that this is an "official" photograph

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
              I knew it!!
              Further to Dr Jackson's dig site, Furling advanced technology has been discovered constructed entirely from eucalyptus leaves and the saliva of the Furling, creating a material harder than trinium, but 5 times lighter
              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

PJOZ sir, your posts are so funny lmao

Thanks to Commander PJOZ for the siggy

Comment

gd thinkin
                  If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                  [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

but wiping out bad guys isn't considered 'evil' is it?
                    If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                    [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

gd deduction from mythology

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity View Post
                        Aschen transporter technology looked COMPLETELY different! The Grace ship used transporter technology IDENTICAL to Asgard transporter technology. If you look at episode "2001" you will see that the Aschen transporter device is way slower and looks sort of like rings of energy that slowly cover the body. That ship didn't look anything like Aschen technology.
                        ah, I really don't think u can call them 'identical'

Comment

Originally posted by FurlingElder0 View Post
                          Revised my Furlings from before;

xcellent drawing both high-tech n archaic lookin outfit at same time

Comment

Originally posted by Link Æwondåslåmon View Post
                            They created the paradise for humans, not themselves. Anyway, I still think the aliens from Crystal Skull are the Furlings. First of all, if they're a post-Plague race they are simply too advanced to have escaped the notice of the Four Race Alliance, perhaps even more advanced than the Asgard. Secondly, they do not pre-date the Plague, because they are enemies of the Goa'uld. Thirdly, the episode Arthur's Mantle made a connection between them and the Ancients. And finally, they played a role in creating a major Earth mythology.

but the Asgard were also enemies of the Goa'uld also but they predate the plague

Who says she's modelled after a human? It could be an Ancient...
                            agree w/ rebutal the Asgard were also enemies of the Goa'uld also but they predate the plague

Comment

Originally posted by Omega_Alpha View Post
                              Maybe the Furling and Bigfoot are the same. (sorry had to say it ). Think of it, maybe they are visiting Earth to study us, and dont want to be discovered. But over time they got careless and we've began to notice them. We cant catch one because they beam to their ship before we can. Just a random idea.
                              genius explanation

Comment

Originally posted by brokensaint View Post
                                What about the race from the episode Spirits? I believe that they are a likely cadidate as well because both the Nox and the Ancients could heal themselves and so could they. Maybe the Asgard in their original bodies also had a healing ability.
                                nice Asgard deduction
                                speculated Asgard had superhuman original bodies w/ psychokinetic powers

Comment

Working...
                                X