This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    We've never seen the Furlings though, we don't know if they're humanoid or not.
    not only that we don't even know if they're symmetrical! they could just be sentient blobs with telepathy and telekinesis
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

If the series ever brings up Furlings again, I'm sure they are going to say that Furlings had a little plague problems about the same time that the ancients caught the plague, and lost all their fur. Would that be a kick in the groin?

Comment

Originally posted by Akoho View Post
        If the series ever brings up Furlings again, I'm sure they are going to say that Furlings had a little plague problems about the same time that the ancients caught the plague, and lost all their fur. Would that be a kick in the groin?
        Who ever said they were furry in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by lostincyberspace View Post
          Who ever said they were furry in the first place.
          jack
          sigpic

Comment

it would be interesting if the furlings were like the Xindi-Aquatic from startrek. some thing a little different would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
              it would be interesting if the furlings were like the Xindi-Aquatic from startrek. some thing a little different would be nice
              They are land based we know that for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by lostincyberspace View Post
                They are land based we know that for sure.
                yes your right i forgot about that

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2 View Post
                  got any proof saying furlings didn't choose myan like asgard chose norse?
                  Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
                  Nope, the crystal Skull alines were related to the Mayan myth. (i think)
                  Well, in the episode "Paradise Lost" the design of that temple looked a lot like the Mayan design...and, the Ancients are in the Roman/Greek myth (the lost city of Atlantis, and Atlantian a lot like Latin...), Asgard with the Norse, it really wouldn't make sense if the Furlings were bases off of something not related to earth.

And the Skull alien...it would make a lot of sense if that was the Furlings.

Comment

i dont remember who or where, but i remember reading an interview where a producer first joked that we maybe have seen the furlings(cristal skull and spirits being the best choices), but later he said we havent seen them yet

Comment

Originally posted by Blistna View Post
                      Well, in the episode "Paradise Lost" the design of that temple looked a lot like the Mayan design...and, the Ancients are in the Roman/Greek myth (the lost city of Atlantis, and Atlantian a lot like Latin...), Asgard with the Norse, it really wouldn't make sense if the Furlings were bases off of something not related to earth.

And the Skull alien...it would make a lot of sense if that was the Furlings.
                      I wholeheartedly concur with that. The skull alien was Quetzalcoatl, A Mayan god. I think it would be very possible to conclude they are the Furlings.
                      However, It's doubtful we'll ever get properly introduced to the Furlings. Much like what Amalthea said a few posts back, they were simply a plot device. Not to mention it was one the writers regret writing in.

Five Stages Of Grief:
                      1. Denial 2. Anger. 3. Bargaining 4. Depression. 5. Acceptance.
                      RIP SG1 & SGA.
                      .::My Myspace | My DeviantArt Gallery::.

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago."

If you're in need of a sig/tag drop me a PM. I'd be more than happy to make ya one. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mana View Post
                        I wholeheartedly concur with that. The skull alien was Quetzalcoatl, A Mayan god. I think it would be very possible to conclude they are the Furlings.
                        However, It's doubtful we'll ever get properly introduced to the Furlings. Much like what Amalthea said a few posts back, they were simply a plot device. Not to mention it was one the writers regret writing in.
                        But one could still dream.

Comment

the skull alien cant be a furling, he doesnt fit in heliopolis

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
                            I would have to agree with that point,plus they are not furry LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
                              who's to say what sg-1 saw was the crystal skull alien's true form?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blistna View Post
                                But one could still dream.
                                Indeed!

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                                who's to say what sg-1 saw was the crystal skull alien's true form?
                                exactly! If they're anything like the Asgard, or the Ancients, or the Nox, they will conceal their true identity to those whom they first encounter.

Five Stages Of Grief:
                                1. Denial 2. Anger. 3. Bargaining 4. Depression. 5. Acceptance.
                                RIP SG1 & SGA.
                                .::My Myspace | My DeviantArt Gallery::.

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago."

If you're in need of a sig/tag drop me a PM. I'd be more than happy to make ya one. ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X