This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
    How do we know this? From the "Paradise Lost" commentary track. Apparentely, they originally intended for the human skeletons inside of the paradise to be Furling skeletons, but these proved way too expensive to manufacture, meaning, they're so un-Humanoid, they couldn't just have modified some Human skeletons but had to go out and make them from scratch!
    Just because they originally intended Furlings to be non-humanoid, doesn't mean that it's canon. They originally intended Atlantis to look much larger than the current model, that doesn't mean the old model was the real Atlantis.
    Last edited by unknown.entity; 31 October 2006, 08:11 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

This topic has gone on for 173 pages and we are still none the wiser...images of furbys and ewoks; come on people do you really think so!!!!

It is my guess that the furlings will be the instagaters of the Ori climax, the movies.

sigpic

Comment

Probably not the Ori climax movie. Probably the time-travel one.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
          This topic has gone on for 173 pages and we are still none the wiser...images of furbys and ewoks; come on people do you really think so!!!!

It is my guess that the furlings will be the instagaters of the Ori climax, the movies.
          Which hopefully would lead into the third series.

Hoooorrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! (don't mind me, i'm on a suger rush)
          Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
            So they're not the Crystal Skull aliens (because, really, what seemed Furlingy about those? We've seen Furling writing, the Crystal Skull aliens had none of that),
            Just because we didn't see the writing of the giant aliens, doesn't mean they didn't have any.

Archer: Lieutenant Mayweather tells me we'll be arriving at Kronos in about eighty hours. Any chance he'll be conscious by then?

Phlox: There's a chance he'll be conscious within the next ten minutes... just not a very good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Brigadier General Pants View Post
              Just because we didn't see the writing of the giant aliens, doesn't mean they didn't have any.
              True
              sigpic

Comment

All I know is the furlings aren't furry and I'd bet we haven't seen them yet at all.
                Oh snap. You're reading a really old post.

Comment

Originally posted by Freek View Post
                  The episode "200" furlings are supposed to be a joke they're basically what everyone thinks of when you talk about FURlings, meaning little cute ewoks screaming and running around.

It should not be considered canon, unless you like Ewoks
                  Exactly!

I myself happen to think that Ewoks are an awesome race whether or not they actually exist/ed... who else would have saved the alliance by pwn'n the empires forces.

Anyways... back to subject!

Something got me thinking... Daniel never mentionned anything about it when he was ascended, but has anyone considered that maybe the majority of the furlings ascended with the help of the ancients in order to avoid death/destruction?

It's very possible that the ascended plane of existance is massive beyond our comprehension and that a hell of a lot of furlings have their own ascended community wherever it would be.

I really see that as a big possibility that the furlings are no longer around because of that. And that the whole reason why they haven't shown their furry heads yet (assuming they are rabbit like creatures), is because much like the ancients, they want to see if we're ready to become the fifth race! And they find that out by watching us pwn the ori worshippers asses.

That or they went to another galaxy a really long time ago to do their own thing.

Who the F#%& knows!
                  And remember!

"Where there's a WILL... There's a WEAPON!"

- Nicolas Cage, Lord of War

"You can never be too rich, too stupid or too well armed!"

- Unknown

Comment

The Asgards know where the furlings are, so they are not dead. They just dont know where the Ancients went, as they explained when they first encountered ONeill. and as for them being gaints, I doubt it. If they where gaints they sure make small keys dont they lol. So far from what I have seen from the the Three out of the Four Races in the Alliance, is they are all small in size, the Knox and the Asgard. They could be in another galaxy who knows, they could even have a rival enemy they are battling, which would open up for a whole new storyline; the Asgard with the replicators, the Anceints with the Ori's, The Furling with who knows what. So really I dont think they have introduced the Furlings yet. My guess is, if the Anceints studied time travel(The "It's Good To Be King" episode), then the furlings problably studied dimentions.

Comment

on the Paradise Lost ep audio commentary, they say those skeletons were supposed to be taller if they were furlings. but the taller ones were too expensive. so i think that furlings were more like the asgard's ancestors. im new here so dnt blow up at me if i did something wrong.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nobody has a decisive answer until TPTB enlighten us, we can all speculate but I do agree with the crystal skull theory…I posted it somewhere earlier, its been beaten around the forum for years. TPTB said that they weren’t revisiting that storyline.

The real question now is how will they be introduced in the fight against the Ori and how will they look?

Your thoughts?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                          TPTB said that they weren’t revisiting that storyline.
                          When did they say that? Do you have the source by any chance?
                          sigpic

Comment

Well i think that we will see the Furlings in Atlantis episode i mena they could have left the galaxy like the ancients and gone with them who knows but if we dont see them in the last part of season 10 then i think the writers sometime down the line might pop them up in a episode of Atlantis

Atlantis have got so more stories to tell so they might add the furlings in one of theirs stories.

OR

If they dotn do that and they do another spin off which im so hopeing for lmao they might add them in their who know all we can do is just sit and wait maybe they never writ them in so we can see em but stargate still rocks lol well take care all ttys
                            The One & Only
                            Pikes

Comment

They FURLINGS do not like like HUMANS. and if they do then they are the worst Aliens ever. I mean the Nox look Human and the Ancients so a third would be rubbish.

If thye are the crystel skull aliens then they would not look like giant flying mist men. I would say that the "flying mist men" are just a communication device and the real"Alines" are somewhere else at the bottom. Otherwise Daniels grandfather would still be styanding on that one platform.

I think the Furlings will be a key alien in the figth for the Ori and will look like human sized hamsters.

Furlings = true aliens

Oh and in 200 i think it was sam who said "wait that never happened" after the supposed Furling encounter
                              sigpic
                              Banner Made By Me for Me
                              The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Maybe the furlings are held captive in the staffs of the ori!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe they come from another galaxy and we never meet them.

Or maybe that whale thing in atlantis was one

Or mayby, just maybe...

Spoiler:
                                its another name for the ori!!!
                                Originally posted by farcue
                                "You're the last man alive John"
                                "What about tayla?"
                                "Shes dead."
                                "What about ronan?"
                                "He's dead, they're all dead."
                                "Not Carter?"
                                "Gordon bennet, they're dead john, john they're dead, they are dead."
                                "Are you trying to tell me everyones dead?"

Comment

Working...
                                X