Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just had a thought, what if the aleins from scouched earth are the furlings? They were prety advanced, i know they had a different name but i sense alteran/ancient kind of thing
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I believe that Martin Lloyd is a furling because his civilization is advanced, we will see him in the 200th episode and were going to see the furling in the 200th episode.

Comment

We don't know for sure we'll see the furlings in the 200th episode (I doubt we will to be honest) and I also doubt that one of the four great races could get owned by the Goa'uld...

Comment

May be its was only one furling planet?

Comment

I hope he dies in this episode, and this kind of episode will never be made.
            Martin Lloyd is a defector.
            School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
              I hope he dies in this episode, and this kind of episode will never be made.
              Wow, that was put really really well.

I dont think his race is the furlings because in either ripple effect or camelot vasir say that Thor and heimdall are off in another galaxy dealing with a great concern to both them and ourselves. Please correct me if i am wrong on that.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                Wow, that was put really really well.

I dont think his race is the furlings because in either ripple effect or camelot vasir say that Thor and heimdall are off in another galaxy dealing with a great concern to both them and ourselves. Please correct me if i am wrong on that.
                Well, actually Kvasir say Thor and Heimdall are off chilling in another galaxy, drinking pina coladas and partying with the Furlings while laughing at all us fans who want to see the Furlings but probably never will.

In truth he says Thor and Heimdall are dealing with a matter of great importance. Not concern but same difference.

And it was in Ripple Effect.

Comment

I hope Martin isn't a Furling. That would mean that they'd fallen a long way since being a part of The Alliance. I mean, his world was decimated by the Goa'uld.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by USAF_odyssey
                    I believe that Martin Lloyd is a furling because his civilization is advanced, we will see him in the 200th episode and were going to see the furling in the 200th episode.
                    Yes..... and the Furlings were so far advanced that they couldn't defend themselves against the Goa'uld. I guess that's kinda like when a really smart kid can't figure out a brain teaser, but the idiot in the class get it.

Seriously, why are people forgetting that his civilization was obliterated by the Goa'uld? Even if Martin is a Furling, it doesn't mean dren because his people are all dead!

Comment

We know that there was an alliance millions of years ago between the Ancients, the Asgard, the Nox, and the Furlings.

Now, we've met three of these races, and they all seem quite different, but then again, this is millions of years after they were an alliance.

We saw the form of the Asgard 30,000 years ago, they looked almost humans, and at this point the Ancients were already gone.

If you go back even further then it would be quite logical to assume they were at least human in appearance.

Now the Nox still look quite near human, their small changes may have been an effect of a different evolution. So they are even more plausible human in origin.

So what if originally they were all basically human, a mere difference being their culture.

And if this is true, then we could go even further in speculation, and say that maybe, after all this time, what if we are the furlings?

Thoughts?

Comment

interesting therory my friend i remeber the episode where the asgard had a clone in storage whch showed what they looked like thousands of years ago and they did look human since then there cloning has caused them to change there apperence over the years i do think you could be onto something since we havent seen the furlings yet we can only speculate what they look like but since the nox look human i would say you have good grounds on ya theory

Comment

But then, we wouldn't be the 5th race now, would we?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                            But then, we wouldn't be the 5th race now, would we?
                            He really did pull it out of his behind.

We are the second evolution of the ancients. This has been stated in the show many times before.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

The only resemblance to a human that the ancient asgard has was in their general humanoid appearance. Their craniums were much larger, the facial structure completely different, arms and legs much much slender and delicate. They werent any more human looking than the Serakin.

Comment

Technically, it's not a fact.

The Humans are speculating from text, and the Ancient who said it really had not much of an idea.

Still, the main point of this is about them being human at one point, the furling part is just fun (and possible) speculation

Comment

Working...
                                X