This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beale947
    Yes and 9th chevron ones aswell, use the search option people. me and other people are sick of furling and 9th chevron threads

There's a 9th chevron??

Kidding......

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
    ---------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------
    Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

You're right Furlings don't make for very good threads. When you shave them, their fur is just to short weave into a good thread. Now if you skin them, you can make yourself a nice coat.
      My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

flying ewoks of doom own all!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Me, I don't make threads. Just post in them. That way, I can find out what subjects have been overdone by watching noobs get chewed out. I have no idea how to find this mystical..... nevermind, just saw it on the little toolbar thing.

Comment

Here we go again, another furling thread.

Hey say what, in Japan they say if you fold a thousand cranes, your wish comes true. Get started!

Comment

cmon you gotta love the Flying Ewoks Of DOOM!!!!!!

just look into their eyes! THE HORROR.

on another note (appologies: ma bad i posted an ewok thread *sigh* didnt know about search bar)

Comment

i'm sick of the furlings too.

if there do add them to the show i won't care i'm so sick of people talking about them let the ori kill them
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                  Laziness and lack of forum-etiquette.

Or a simple mistake.
                  i just did a search and types in fiurlings and got alot of results so people do ovr do it on the furlings i wish the mods would merge the furlings threads all together.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by pj111984
                    i just did a search and types in fiurlings and got alot of results so people do ovr do it on the furlings i wish the mods would merge the furlings threads all together.
                    If we merged them all together people wouldn't realise there are, like, 371 of them; and many would think "Hey, what this board really needs is a SECOND Furling Thread to discuss stuff that the main thread has ignored". And we'd have an epidemic of new Furlings threads. Trust me on this one. You will never be able to prevent Furlings threads. Ever. And if you did, threads about The Fish in Jack's Pond would take the place of furlings threads, alonside Ninth Chevron Threads, as the ubiquitous First Thread Of The Newbies.

Cup of tea, anyone?

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                      If we merged them all together people wouldn't realise there are, like, 371 of them; and many would think "Hey, what this board really needs is a SECOND Furling Thread to discuss stuff that the main thread has ignored". And we'd have an epidemic of new Furlings threads. Trust me on this one. You will never be able to prevent Furlings threads. Ever. And if you did, threads about The Fish in Jack's Pond would take the place of furlings threads, alonside Ninth Chevron Threads, as the ubiquitous First Thread Of The Newbies.

Cup of tea, anyone?
                      It's a vicious circle.
                      School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
                        It's a vicious circle.
                        Yeah, that it is. Luckily, I've learned to just pretend they're not even there.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Die Furling! Die!
                          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I have been thinking that maybe the Furlings have been there all along.

I have this little fantasy in my head that the entire Furling people, like the Nox are capable of, have the gift to cloak themselves. And not necessarily a technilogical gift either. I want to think the Furlings have a biological process that allows them to remain cloked or phased between planes of existance at will. But not on a level of Ascended beings.

What better way to backpedal over the Furlings than to claim that they were there the whole time? In their phased state. Helping the SG team on certain occasions.

I would imagine, like the Asgard and the Nox, the Furlings would be pacifists. With the Furlings being so adamant on their non-involvement as to remain in their phased state perpetually. This way, all you have to have is the Furlings come out of hiding and, in their phased state, helping Earth out on some grand mission to save the universe from certain evil. With only one of a few representstatives un-phasing at the very end of the episode (as in the last few seconds of the show with the credits and end theme rolling as to creatively shortchange the audience from hearing the Furling representative's voices even...) to shake a few hands and say goodbye again.

The Furlings should be a little mischievious, you know. Just maybe, the Furlings are the black sheep of the family among the five great races.

Comment

something like the retu?

Comment

I'll have to go back and do my homework on the Retu. I don't even remember them.

It's hard to keep up with all the different races and all their inheirant idiosyncratic attributes.

Comment

Working...
                                X