Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll be be there.. what scholl is this the elemtary (sp?) or high?

Comment

If high is what i think it is, then high it is
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

All this talk about the Furlings being Ewoks, but wouldn't it be awesome if they were like the Wookies?
        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
        Caboose: They could be worse?
        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

There is only one thing to say to this.

NOT ANOTHER FURLINGS THREAD!

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Could Furling mean some thing else in another language does any one know. Maybe the writers have a different meaning for it.

Oh and just because some one mentions fur, doesnt mean they have to be Shaggy Wookies or Tangled Haired Ewoks. They could be biped, fine furred, humaniods.

Oh and apparently i heard we have already met them/seen them in an episode ages and ages ago. So who knows.

Comment

i think they are a race of inter-galactic sailors! Really! -> "furl"

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2

So it may seem!
              Indeed!
              Last edited by jazz!; 07 December 2005, 08:56 AM.
              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2

...*cough*...well I agree, but what can you do?

Comment

Well I'm crossing my fingers that I will get to see them in S10, if not, then damn.

Comment

furlings are totally proto-wraith

Comment

cool thanks this helps
                      carter "colone?"
                      o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Originally posted by gatewonderer114
                        Well I'm crossing my fingers that I will get to see them in S10, if not, then damn.
                        It is highly doubtful that we will ever see the furlings, people have built up so much expectations for them, so whatever TPTB comes up with will disapoint most if not all. Dont get me wrong i'd love to see the furlings, but imo we're not onna get to see them

Comment

Note to the Mods Please add the following into the forum rules

"Please, under no circumstances make the following threads, no matter how curious you are or how origional you think you are being:

1. Furlings: We most likely wont see them, and if we do it wont be as good as we all think anyway,
                          2. 9th Chevron: Every theory has been done to death, please leave it, it probably wont be on either sadly

Thank you!"

Use the search people, and look below at the simialr threads, all of them simlply say "The Furlings" and thats just the tip of the iceberg. Please make this the last one like this!!! *prays*
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                            Note to the Mods Please add the following into the forum rules

"Please, under no circumstances make the following threads, no matter how curious you are or how origional you think you are being:

1. Furlings: We most likely wont see them, and if we do it wont be as good as we all think anyway,
                            2. 9th Chevron: Every theory has been done to death, please leave it, it probably wont be on either sadly

Thank you!"

Use the search people, and look below at the simialr threads, all of them simlply say "The Furlings" and thats just the tip of the iceberg. Please make this the last one like this!!! *prays*
                            lol, you should post that in the ask the mods thread

Comment

Gosh.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
                                Gosh.
                                Gosh??
                                Might i ask you your age Rodney?

Comment

Working...
                                X