Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because the Furlings sound, well furry and Gremlinesque, i think there should be a complete suprise and they should look like THIS:
    Attached Files
    Mercy is the mark of a great man *stab* maybe im just a good man *stab* well im okay

Amanda Waller: Bruce's DNA was easy enough to obtain. He left it all over town.
    [Terry raises eyebrow]
    Amanda Waller: Not remotely what I meant.

Comment

Or perhaps we have already met the Furlings. For they are bunny rabbits! You know bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes! They've got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses! And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway? Bunnies! Bunnies! They must be bunnies! Or maybe midgets. Lol. Anya rocks!
      Mercy is the mark of a great man *stab* maybe im just a good man *stab* well im okay

Amanda Waller: Bruce's DNA was easy enough to obtain. He left it all over town.
      [Terry raises eyebrow]
      Amanda Waller: Not remotely what I meant.

Comment

Or perhaps they should ask the Asgard or the Nox to see what they looked like.
        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
        Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

This is what the furlings look like

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Oooo, keeping with the Arthurian legends, maybe the killer rabbit is what the furlings look like. "It's just a bunny." "no you should see it with the fangs and the claws, it's a killer I tell you!" Well it's a my theroy so there.
            "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
            - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

Yes I think you may be right but remeber that there are devices that look like someones tech my not be there tec. But if your right the furlings might have gone to a Alternate reality were they already died but I don't think we will find out if I'm right.
              Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
              Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
              new enemy of the Ori
              At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

In the near future...or the never future but it's always fun to speculate.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

yah i was thinking of that too.. if the writers cant think of any way to be creative and make some episodes where we meet Furlings at least show us a Asgard computer with a holigram of what one looks like and explains them alittle bit better.. that would be good enough if the writers cant think of any story plots for them!

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

No No No !! The Furlings are Ewoks !!!!!
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon
                      Yes I think you may be right but remeber that there are devices that look like someones tech my not be there tec. But if your right the furlings might have gone to a Alternate reality were they already died but I don't think we will find out if I'm right.

you know that is seriously a very very intresting idea... all of us have been speculating on what happend to the Furlings. They seemed to have just vanished without a trace.. what if they did do that.

after the alliance broke apart things started to get crazy in the milky way and the furlings desided instead of leaving the galaxy to go too another why not just come to a altenente reality where the galaxy is inhabitted by no one else but us.

I have never thought of that before and i find it a very intresting idea. that accually soudns good to me. I could definently see them using a massive sized one of them things to bring there whole race to a diff. reality.

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

That would be interesting....there many different types of realitys....there could be one without goa'uld or anything....
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                          No No No !! The Furlings are Ewoks !!!!!
                          Maybe your right, or maybe theres furling rabbits (that smoke) and furling ewoks
                          This is one of the furlings from Paradise Lost
                          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Hmmm a good problem, i dont know but im deffintly sure they havent said who made it.

It would be cool if some one invaded earth through it though lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zardak
                              Hmmm a good problem, i dont know but im deffintly sure they havent said who made it.

It would be cool if some one invaded earth through it though lol
                              General Hammond ordered the mirror destroyed at the end of Point of View. Pity, because I really liked the AU episodes, but I suppose it might have been wise, tactically speaking.
                              SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

How about using the mirror to go to a world where the furlings actually exist?
                                That would be cool.
                                Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                                Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Working...
                                X