Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya...I'd like to see some more background on the Furlings myself...

Comment

I know what the furlings are:
      Spoiler:
      non-existant.
      The ori are the same race as the ancients.
      sigpic

Comment

if there non existant then how do you explain the grace aliens, i see no reason why they couldnt be the furlings, there advanced enough.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

I don't know if they exist it was a joke and Joe said that the furlings won't feature in sg1 again.
          sigpic

Comment

furrlings are extict (they think)
            I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
            so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
            But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
            Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
            GW My home away from home....
            My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Isn't it odd that we still haven't been introduced to the fourth race, the Ferlings? Have they forgotten them or are we still waiting on the introductions?

Comment

See:

http://forum.gateworld.net/search.php?searchid=122305
                and
                http://forum.gateworld.net/search.php?searchid=122306
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

There's been loads of of furling threads. Joe said there'll be no more of them in sg1. If you want more use search.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think we will meet them some time. Maybe the ship in episode Grace in season 7 was a furling ship or they are all dead?

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
                      I think we will meet them some time. Maybe the ship in episode Grace in season 7 was a furling ship or they are all dead?
                      Halt Unbeliever! Do not speak of the Furlings or ask to see them! The Producers have spoken! The Furlings shall not be seen! Oh children...when will you believe the decrees of the Producers! All Hail the Producers! Hallowed are the Producers!
                      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Ok, the galixy is held completly by five major races for centuries, as we all know. They explain the past and the current existence of all of these races but only briefly mention the Furlings in one episode. Why did they have to introduce yet another version of one of the previously stated "Council of 5" instead of covering one of the members of the afore mentioned Council? The Ori are stupid ubber-powerful villians. Some people think that the show is running out of ideas, but they shouldn't be! They have plenty of material. Why can't the Furlings just have left the galixy and while they were gone become slightly evil, and then decide to return and retake what is thiers? It is their right, being the last survivors (the rest of the races are somewhat idle these days) of the Council. This would be alot less powerful but still be very dangerious. Afterall, they were close allies to the Asgard and the Ancients, imagine how much they could increase in power after leaving the galixy AND they just dropped the poor race! It would be totally relevant to the plot. Plus, how funny would it be to have an evil race with a cuddley name like the "Furlings". Summons to mind evil wookies. Where are these poor fellas?

Comment

... not another furling thread!

Comment

Evil Wookies? It stands to reason that they are good guys because the rest of the five are also good guys.

I don't think we've seen them yet but if we had, they are probably the giant aliens in the huge pyramid that Nick Ballard was left with in "Crystal Skull".

For the record. The Furlings probably aren't furry. The Nox aren't made of wood. Get it? Nox, knocks, door, wood?

Comment

They got tired of all the people inquiring about them and left the known universe.

Comment

Originally posted by babaganoosh

For the record. The Furlings probably aren't furry. The Nox aren't made of wood. Get it? Nox, knocks, door, wood?
                                They have tree leaves for hair!

Comment

Working...
                                X