This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

have a few minutes to work on it. More updates coming soon.
    Visit my Website

Comment

more:
      http://koti.mbnet.fi/semmer/Roipetta/fighter2.JPG
      http://koti.mbnet.fi/semmer/Roipetta/fighter3.JPG

That's an idea I've got about bomber-fighter concept:

Wingspan: 26m
      Lenght: 19m
      Height in flight: 7m
      Height in ground: 5,5m (wings can be turned a little bit upwards during landing)
      Crew: 2

Most of the systems are improved from F302 and so on..

Comments?

Comment

The F-306 in the picture is along side a F-302 to camparison. I know it isn't a good picture, and it dosn't really show much difference, but its the best i could do at the moment ,ill get a 3d model built as soon as i can.

F-306 'Bandit' Air/Space superiority Fighter

Type:Air/Space Superiority Fighter
        Technology base: Tau'ri
        Length: Classified ~ ( I'm not sure how long a F-302 is so i cant even make a guess on how long this is, if someone could tell me then ill put the dimensions in)
        Beam: Classified ~
        Draft: Classified ~
        Decks: 1
        Constuction materials:
        Propulsion: 1 rocket motor,1 naquada based hyperdrive 4 jet/aerospike engine. ( i know what an aerospike engine is but it would be cool if one could be merged with a conventional jet to give the best of both, something like the engines on a SR-71)
        Inertial dampeners
        Weapons: Two - 3 barreled 20mm rail-guns, 800 rounds. 10 missles on 6 external and 4 internal hard-points.

Defences: Armor plating.

Other: Ejector seats.

Background: The F-302 was earths first, fully capable space fighter. But whilst being the height of technology on earth it was still out-classed by the Goa'uld death glider. That wasn't for long. The F-306 Bandit was developed to be able to win a dog-fight against any other similar vessel in production. The F-306 was developed by the Royal Air force, (RAF) after they became involved in the stargate program. It was developed along side the X-401 project which is a high-speed, trasport vessel, twice the size of a Tel'tak, used for transporting marines. The Bandit can be fitted with specially designed fuel pods instead of misslies but its bomb carrying capability is limited due to the immense pressured put under external hard-points whilst the aircraft is at high speed. The engines on the Bandit were developed specifically for the program. They combine a conventional jet engine with an aerospike engine to give maximum flexibility. This gives the Bandit a top speed of Mach 8 and a top crusing speed of mach 7.25. Bandits can and do regularly fly on only two engines when not in combat to cut-down fuel comsumption, whilst on two engines the bandit has slightly less speed than a 302. The Bandit has larger wings and control surfaces than the 302 to give better handeling and new armor plating gives better suviverbility. Unfortionatly Bandits can't be dissasembeld for tranportation through a stargate so they either have to fly to the destination or be transported by a larger vessel.

(once my other computer is working again i will make a model of the Bandit for all to see)
        Last edited by titan_hq; 23 July 2007, 12:34 AM.
        Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

sigpic

Comment

not bad
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by titan_hq View Post
            The F-306 in the picture is along side a F-302 to camparison. I know it isn't a good picture, and it dosn't really show much difference, but its the best i could do at the moment ,ill get a 3d model built as soon as i can.

F-306 'Bandit' Air/Space superiority Fighter

Type:Air/Space Superiority Fighter
            Technology base: Tau'ri
            Length: Classified ~ ( I'm not sure how long a F-302 is so i cant even make a guess on how long this is, if someone could tell me then ill put the dimensions in)
            Beam: Classified ~
            Draft: Classified ~
            Decks: 1
            Constuction materials:
            Propulsion: 1 rocket motor,1 naquada based hyperdrive 4 jet/aerospike engine. ( i know what an aerospike engine is but it would be cool if one could be merged with a conventional jet to give the best of both, something like the engines on a SR-71)
            Inertial dampeners
            Weapons: Two - 3 barreled 20mm rail-guns, 800 rounds. 10 missles on 6 external and 4 internal hard-points.

Defences: Armor plating.

Other: Ejector seats.

Background: The F-302 was earths first, fully capable space fighter. But whilst being the height of technology on earth it was still out-classed by the Goa'uld death glider. That wasn't for long. The F-306 Bandit was developed to be able to win a dog-fight against any other similar vessel in production. The F-306 was developed by the Royal Air force, (RAF) after they became involved in the stargate program. It was developed along side the X-401 project which is a high-speed, trasport vessel, twice the size of a Tel'tak, used for transporting marines. The Bandit can be fitted with specially designed fuel pods instead of misslies but its bomb carrying capability is limited due to the immense pressured put under external hard-points whilst the aircraft is at high speed. The engines on the Bandit were developed specifically for the program. They combine a conventional jet engine with an aerospike engine to give maximum flexibility. This gives the Bandit a top speed of Mach 8 and a top crusing speed of mach 7.25. Bandits can and do regularly fly on only two engines when not in combat to cut-down fuel comsumption, whilst on two engines the bandit has slightly less speed than a 302. The Bandit has larger wings and control surfaces than the 302 to give better handeling and new armor plating gives better suviverbility. Unfortionatly Bandits can't be dissasembeld for tranportation through a stargate so they either have to fly to the destination or be transported by a larger vessel.

(once my other computer is working again i will make a model of the Bandit for all to see)
            I like it, it's good. But i disagree with one thing and that is that the F-302 easily outclasses a death glider in basically every way.
            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Two future Earth fighters I have made:

EI 'Earth Interceptor' 101 (Raptor)

Upgraded version of the F-302, includes the upgraded and now fully operational X699 Plasma weapons as seen in 'Bounty'

Spoiler:

EI 102 (Excalibur)

Spoiler:

I will add info for both fighters later
              Last edited by SGFerrit; 25 March 2007, 05:35 AM.

Comment

wow these are really great fighters I must say. Especially because im not good at making them

The second one looks like a cylon raider somehow.

Good job

Comment

Thanks

I just had a look at a Cylon Raider, and you're right, they do look slightly similar. I had never seen one before!

Comment

2 shuttles I have done, for reconnaissance etc...:

Shuttle Mark I

Spoiler:

Shuttle Mark II

Spoiler:

They are shown in comparison of my EI 101 Raptor fighter to get an idea of size. The Raptor is the modified F-302. They are used on larger future Earth ships. Again I will add info for the two in the evening

Comment

Stats for my fighters and shuttles

EI 101 ‘Raptor’

Type- Fighter/Interceptor
                      Technology base- Human/Asgard
                      Original Launch Date- 2015

Crew- 2
                      Hull- Titanium/Trinium alloy
                      Weapons- 2x X699 Pulse Canon
                      Defences- Shielded Trinium armour
                      Engines- Ion drives
                      Power Plant- Mark II Naquadah generator

---------------------------------------

EI 102 ‘Excalibur’

Type- Fighter/Interceptor
                      Original Launch Date- 2023

Hull- Titanium/Trinium/Carbon alloy
                      Weapons- 3x X699 Pulse Canon
                      Defences- Shielded absorbent Trinium armour
                      Engines- Ion drives
                      Power Plant- Miniaturised Naquadria generator Mark II

---------------------------------------

Shuttle Mark I

Type- Small reconnaissance craft
                      Original Launch Date- 2018

Hull- Titanium/Trinium alloy
                      Weapons- 2x X699 Pulse Canon
                      Defences- Miniaturised Asgard shields
                      Engines- Ion drives
                      Power Plant- Miniaturised Naquadria generator Mark II

-------------------------------------

Shuttle Mark II

Type- Hyperspace capable small craft
                      Original Launch Date- 2025

Hull- Titanium/Trinium/Carbon alloy
                      Weapons- 3x X699 Pulse Canon, 1x miniaturised X800 canon (Asgard Unending weapons)
                      Defences- Miniaturised Asgard shields, Shielded absorbent Trinium armour
                      Engines- Ion drives, hyperdrive
                      Power Plant- Miniaturised Naquadria generator Mark III

Comment

Spoiler:

Name: Pyramidal Ship

Type: Deep Space Assault Ship

Technology: Tau’ri, Asgard and Goa’uld

Hull: The hull is comprised of a Naquada/Trinium/Titanium and Carbon Alloy

Dimensions:
                        >> Height: 1500m
                        >> Length: 1000m
                        >> Beam: 1000m

Crew: The ship requires a crew of 400 to control the ship effectively.

Power plant:
                        >> 2x Naquada Mark VI reactors

Engines:
                        >> Omni directional Goa’uld Hyperdrives
                        >> Ion Drives (positioned for multi-directional movement)
                        >> Anti-gravity engines

Armament/Weapons:
                        >> 120x double-barrelled 30mm Rail-guns (30 per side of ship)
                        >> 80x 250mm Rail-guns (20 per side)

>> 40x Repeating energy weapons (10 per side, positioned for orbital bombardment ability)

>> EM disrupter. (Sends a omni directional wave that disrupts all electrical fields produced causing electrical equipment to fail for 30 seconds) Does not effect home ships.

Craft: Carries 200 fighters

Defences:
                        >> Asgard/Tau’ri Shields
                        >> Internal Shields Network
                        >> Anti-beaming technology

Other Technology:
                        >> Ring transporters
                        >> Advanced Tau’ri sensors, developed from stolen Asgard technology
                        >> ZPM compatible power uplinks

Technical and Historical Notes:

Spoiler:
                        Meet the Karn, the true race of the stars.

Comment

I made a battle scene using some of my future ships. I used the EI 101 Raptors, a BC-305, and two smaller ships (About 1/3 the size of a BC-304) that I haven't named yet.

Spoiler:

Comment

Type 20 Laser Cannon

modifying
                            Last edited by Salaam86; 31 March 2007, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Does anyone want to hear about my rather poor attempt at making a massive space station?

Here are two sets of dimensions for it, tell me if you think that I am going too big:

Height: 567,116.23m = 352.39 miles

Width/Length: 334,818.46m = 208.05 miles

OR

Height: 6810.12m = 4.23 miles

Width/Length: 4051.30m = 2.52 miles

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
                                Does anyone want to hear about my rather poor attempt at making a massive space station?

Here are two sets of dimensions for it, tell me if you think that I am going too big:

Height: 567,116.23m = 352.39 miles

Width/Length: 334,818.46m = 208.05 miles

OR

Height: 6810.12m = 4.23 miles

Width/Length: 4051.30m = 2.52 miles
                                1st one is a planet, 2nd one is slightly bigger than Atlantis. Both are extremely wanky.

Comment

Working...
                                X