This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macross Missile Massacre.

yes it's an insane amount, and yes it's possible.

a 10x better question is: how on earth did earth get millions of drones?

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
      The ROF he was giving Daedalus was 20 drones a second with it's normal generators, and with a ZPM, 100+ drones a second.

no matter how stupid thats sounds, you would not want to stand infront of that
      That's like that weapons. damn what's it called? Metalstorm? Just a complete hailstorm of bullets all fired in one salvo? Except in this case, it's a continuous salvo?
      You do not want to stand infront of that

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      Magnets?

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        Macross Missile Massacre.

yes it's an insane amount, and yes it's possible.

According to the fic, they built them. and Daedalus had a Drone Factory as well which oould replenish their drone supply.

No. I'm NOT kidding.
        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

time travel?

www.darkarmada.nl
          www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
            According to the fic, they built them. and Daedalus had a Drone Factory as well which oould replenish their drone supply.

No. I'm NOT kidding.
            That is serious Fan-w**k to the Extreme

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

that it is indeed, why do something like that, it is no fun if you are allways the meanest kid on the block, you never get a challenge

www.darkarmada.nl
              www.runescape.com

Comment

In the concept of the story, time dilation fields were used to speed up production as well as using asgard transporters to do the heavy lifting of putting ships together. the new class of ships only took 2 weeks to be put together from scratch.

the challenge came from teh Wraith launching mass attacks over the entire galaxy. like a hundred planets coming under attack while only 20 or so ships were availible. Decent concept, but still...
                Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

no it is a stupid concept...

www.darkarmada.nl
                  www.runescape.com

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                    no it is a stupid concept...
                    Given the material he'd given himself to work with, it's decent. That's like saying lion **** polishes better then giraffe ****.

Comment

except that such a deadalus would have the ability to annihilate entire fleets at once.

Comment

which is stupid

www.darkarmada.nl
                        www.runescape.com

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                          which is stupid
                          Ditto, such a fan-fic would be no fun to read.

Comment

well I already dislike mist fanfics which are past Unending and thus have Asgard besed tech

www.darkarmada.nl
                            www.runescape.com

Comment

My fanfic is set just before Unending, but as i'm working on a British Fleet in the story, i've written myself away from using ABW's on the ships i've ended up going with... the original ship the Fic is based on has them for a period, but i wrote them out in the Brit Fleet.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I've been doing so tutorials with Google Sketchup and i'm surprised how easy the program is to work with. It still don't know alot but I can see how you guys work so quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X