Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would tollan ships be like? They never showed them in any episodes. As advanced as they were I have always wondered what their ships would be like. Likely equiped with tollan ion cannons for defence and a really fast engine system. advanced shields as well.

Comment

The only thing I was able to make of Tollan ships from the show is that they were whatever form of ftl they used was very slow.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Something im working on for the never seen furling race. No specs as of yet. I call it the Hammerhead
        sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Setsuna; nicely made; though personally I think I see the Furlings similar to the Eldar from Warhammer, don;t ask me why, they just feel that way to me I guess

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by overlord117 View Post
            What would tollan ships be like? They never showed them in any episodes. As advanced as they were I have always wondered what their ships would be like. Likely equiped with tollan ion cannons for defence and a really fast engine system. advanced shields as well.
            so have I very much!; believe in these and VF n OSDT there's one or few more somewhere
            If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
            [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
              Something im working on for the never seen furling race. No specs as of yet. I call it the Hammerhead
              nice; very brave; only a few gw posters have devised a model of what they think Furling vessels look like, let alone Furlings; are they related to the Asgard culturally by sharing or genetically btw, as u utilize a hammer-ish design?

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
              Setsuna; nicely made; though personally I think I see the Furlings similar to the Eldar from Warhammer, don;t ask me why, they just feel that way to me I guess
              I've envisioned them as highly-advanced light-elves who have a dark-elf enemy who offshooted from them millions of years ago, the Erri

if iterested, please checkout my Tau'ri-Furling fanfics to read about my envisioning of them using the links below (yup, I'm shamelessly advertising )
              If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
              [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

the three of the 4 great races have been as such

Ancients: Science based but peaceful
                Asgard: Science based but warlike
                Nox:scientifically advanced but naturistic and peaceful
                Furlings: Never seen but weknow they must be advanced to be part of the alliance.

I always envision the Furlings to be scientifically advvanced but naturistic and warlike to balance out the alliance.
                sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Well here a steam punk hand gun I have made.

Steampunk front.jpgSteampunk back.jpgSteampunk side.jpgSteampunk top.jpgTextured Back steam gun.jpgSteam punk gun blackground.jpg

Comment

Place it in the original weapons design thread with specs!

Comment

Originally posted by MaverickSawyer View Post
                      Place it in the original weapons design thread with specs!
                      Where is that thread?

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                        Where is that thread?
                        it's within the SG-1 Science and Technology forum

Comment

update on my weapon based universe....if anyone has seen these before its because I post on Lightspeed art and sometimes forget gateworld.

Morning Star space station (based on mace)
                          Spoiler:

Dagger Fighter (based on a dagger)
                          Spoiler:

Apis Class (based on a shield)
                          Spoiler:

collection of ships including the sabre....the axe and bow ships are going to be reworked.
                          Spoiler:

.....none of them finished

sigpic

Comment

ohh nice work merlin

Comment

newbarbot8.jpg newbarbot9.jpg newbarbot10.jpg newbarbot11.jpg

^ I've been updating the textures on my Barbot

I know he's not a ship.. but he's from the Cantina.. which is sort of a ship... sometimes...
                              Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 07 August 2011, 04:42 PM.

Comment

newbarbot18.jpg

^ The finished robot

Comment

Working...
                                X