• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Glass is shattered....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      is it broken?
      I may have to replace the window.. and the pilot's seat doesn't go up and down any more

Also this happened:

Spoiler:

Comment

update on my fighter...based on a dagger, continuing on the theme of weapon based ships.

sigpic

Comment

Awesome Merlin!

Though I think it looks more like a sports-ship rather than a fighter.

Comment

started work on another addition to the weapon theme...a flanged mace style station. I have named her Morning Star Station
            Spoiler:

more work on the station @ lightspeed art

sigpic

Comment

The Russian-American made ship, the Ares of the Bogatur class, also known as the X-305 (The Bagaturs are a class of very big and skilled warriors in Russian myth, and Ases is the god of war, following the American tradition of naming ships after gods) It fills the battlecruser class in the Earth fleet, with the X-304 covering carrier class. It is roughly the same size as the Promethius. It relies on dual shields, inner and outer to provide protection. It is outfitted with plasma railguns, reverce-engineered from the hive ships. It also has 4 rotating Asgard plasma beams. It carries no fighters, allowing slightly faster sub-light manuvering. Powering this behemoth is a ion generator, built from knowledge in the Asgard core. 2 captains pilot it, Colonel Ivanov for the Russians and Colonel Johnson for America.
              He can speak Asgard in Ancient. He sees Ree'tu but not Jaffa. He worships the Ori, yet is friends with the Ancients. He can feed on Replicators. He writes Stargate Fan non-fiction. He understands Carter's, McKay's, and Rush's technobable. He has ascended more times than Dr.Jackson. He is the most INTERESTING man in the universe. "I don't often drink, but when I do, I prefer Wraith Enzyme."

Comment

update on my space station, the Morning Star Station...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Been a While
                  Spoiler:

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Interesting shape, though the rear tower looks a bit small....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

http://youtu.be/4n41DgQNIUA

Comment

Killman: The colours remind me of the Genii.

d-boy: going to add wings?

sigpic

Comment

Possibly although I'd like to try progressing the design without them, just to see how it turns out.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                            Interesting shape, though the rear tower looks a bit small....
                            Indeed.. A spaceship should have a fine shapely rear that wobbles when yo..... I'm thinking about something else...

It does look a bit unbalanced though.. A lot of weight on the front and not enough at the back

Comment

Something ive been working on recently. Its a Tauri Version of the Wraith dart.

Specs:
                              Length: 16.5ft/5.09M
                              Width(wings open): 15.75ft/4.8M
                              Width(wings closed): 16ft/4.87M
                              Height: 2.5ft/.76M (height is small due to the fact that it is sigle pilot in reclining position.)

Armament: 4 PBW
                              14 Naquadah Enhanced Mk III Miniturized Sidewinder Missiles housed in weapons pods between the
                              wings

Power source: 3 Mk.III Naquadah Generators

Engines: 4 Reverse Engineered Jumper engines
                              2 Plasma Ion Scramjets

Other: Inertial Dampeners
                              Reverse Engineered Puddle Jumper Neural interface
                              Regular Earth based control systems
                              sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
                                Something ive been working on recently. Its a Tauri Version of the Wraith dart.

Specs:
                                Length: 16.5ft/5.09M
                                Width(wings open): 15.75ft/4.8M
                                Width(wings closed): 16ft/4.87M
                                Height: 2.5ft/.76M (height is small due to the fact that it is sigle pilot in reclining position.)

Armament: 4 PBW
                                14 Naquadah Enhanced Mk III Miniturized Sidewinder Missiles housed in weapons pods between the
                                wings

Power source: 3 Mk.III Naquadah Generators

Engines: 4 Reverse Engineered Jumper engines
                                2 Plasma Ion Scramjets

Other: Inertial Dampeners
                                Reverse Engineered Puddle Jumper Neural interface
                                Regular Earth based control systems
                                niicce; another reverse-engineered enemy fightercraft
                                If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                                [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Working...
                                X