Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like it will reminds me of halo meets starwars.

sigpic

Comment

it's good , it has a good principle , you just need to improve it a little , and if you add some camouflage texture , it will be perfect
      sigpic
      Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
      StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
      GW member infractions : 1

Comment

... I haven't even finished modelling yet... hence test...

Thanks Merlin
        Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
        sigpic

Comment

@E442: That looks very cool. I like the mechanism you're using at the back though I supposed aesthetically the longer thrusters in the middle might have matched better. Watching this makes me sad though. I tried rendering a short panning scene on my pc at home and it took the better part of 20 min just to do one frame.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you add on the extras.

Comment

Started on the 3rd part of my short animation.

So far the base for the explosion is done now I just need to add in some secondary effects.

Spoiler:
            Last edited by RJB; 27 August 2010, 12:35 PM.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
            Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Guess what...

Update

Spoiler:

I atempted a scene before this, but the animation software I'm using is rather silly when it comes to moving entire objects. So these will have to do until I can find a better thing.

RJB:

Woop! Explosions! You've made me very happy teenager
              Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment 442 View Post
                Guess what...

Update

I atempted a scene before this, but the animation software I'm using is rather silly when it comes to moving entire objects. So these will have to do until I can find a better thing.

RJB:

Woop! Explosions! You've made me very happy teenager
                In 3DS max I use dummy objects to ease moving entire objects during animations. Maybe your software has something similar built in? Just google it about

RJB, Nice effects! Just put a little speed to next one.
                Last edited by jasminaGo; 02 September 2010, 11:57 AM. Reason: removing video tags

Comment

if it doesn't has that , you could try importing it in blender
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                  StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                  GW member infractions : 1

Comment

long time no post.... an update and a new design....

Update- Getting the Enyalius ready for a Animation by sprucing up the read hanger and adding a Bridge that, while only 80% complete, is suitable to be included.

Image below includes a look at the bridge and external renders of the ship with the scene lights on and off to show off the ship lighting...

-----------------------

the new design is yet another single seat fighter... i wanna get one of these done right... the drooping wings is a deliberate hint to the F-302....

No clue atm about the stats bar it being a single pilot fighter

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

should be working on the city but for today tossed in some time on the begining of this

Crucible class mining ship the spear tip
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and first attempt at texture
                      Spoiler:

the end result will have it looking cross like.
                      time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
                      sigpic

Comment

odd ship..

Comment

Originally posted by the-alguroan View Post
                          should be working on the city but for today tossed in some time on the begining of this

Crucible class mining ship the spear tip

and first attempt at texture

the end result will have it looking cross like.

A very creative idea.
                          Keep at it...I like where it's going.
                          Last edited by jasminaGo; 02 September 2010, 11:58 AM. Reason: removing IMG tags

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                            A very creative idea.
                            Keep at it...I like where it's going.
                            thanks saquist

Originally posted by colbmista View Post
                            odd ship..
                            I like odd, odd is fun. execpt when trying to render then i doubt the fun a bit, but only by a bit.

Another update, while looking at my orginal sketch wish i had detailed the cannon part, going blind now just guessing what should be where.

at the moment the full shape of the crucible
                            Spoiler:

another view of the ship.
                            Spoiler:

the upper tower
                            Spoiler:

the lower cannon
                            Spoiler:

any advice and critic would be welcome.
                            time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nice idea, but it may be a bit too thin, if you know what I mean.
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                                Nice idea, but it may be a bit too thin, if you know what I mean.
                                funny how you say that considering the original length in my head, though i do get what your saying. the size itself is suppose to be thin but i may do more concept designs for the lower cannon area, might go for an Egyptian cross like bottom . the tower on top never surmised the purpose of the area, maybe the command area around the tip.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X