Wow Alx.....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
      omg!!!
      So i take it you like?

Originally posted by locutes View Post
      you and your promises, they don't work out when you model ships
      true but as i now am using a uberpowerfull Modeling software i want models i can use unlike the SU ones which just ends up being a mess upon export so i can barly view the file even less animate it, so i intend to make this one as good as i possibly can with lots less unnessesary geometry sortoflike i did with the new 304.
      Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
      Wow Alx.....
      I guess you like? or does the "wow" refer to me making yet another one?

Comment

Having looked back over the last couple of pages... it's a WOW at the work you've done....a good WOW

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
          Having looked back over the last couple of pages... it's a WOW at the work you've done....a good WOW
          Ah ok well yeah ive made some progress skill wise but i am well aware i have TOOOONNes more to learn

Comment

Small update.

Comment

Ok last update of the day now i need some sleepo

made and attached the starters of the smaller piers

400k polys sofar

Comment

I found a new 3D sculpting program about half an hour ago...

Spoiler:

http://www.sculptris.com/index.html

Comment

^lol, that looks pretty cool, like some sort of chameleon person.

Here are some more renders I did of the destroyer I'm working on. A few things have changed, particularly on the underside. The bottom right, now has an armour belt and the launch bay is much bigger to accommodate larger craft. I've also changed the lower sensor tower and added all the AA turrets which I'm now much happier with. The conning tower still needs some work.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

I was just playing around with it.. I find that playing with the software and making silly looking models helps with learning how it works But Sculptris is incredibly simple to use... and fast And I really recommend everyone try it

Comment

I've been doing well on the sketchup TCS Midway.....It's teaching me stuff that's for sure.
                      Curved surfaces require quite the imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                        I was just playing around with it.. I find that playing with the software and making silly looking models helps with learning how it works But Sculptris is incredibly simple to use... and fast And I really recommend everyone try it
                        does it export?
                        and i have no need for a freeware sculpting software as i have a copy of ZBrush

Comment

Originally posted by blackluster View Post
                          ^lol, that looks pretty cool, like some sort of chameleon person.

Here are some more renders I did of the destroyer I'm working on. A few things have changed, particularly on the underside. The bottom right, now has an armour belt and the launch bay is much bigger to accommodate larger craft. I've also changed the lower sensor tower and added all the AA turrets which I'm now much happier with. The conning tower still needs some work.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          '
                          I dont see anything diffrent from your previous pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                            does it export?
                            and i have no need for a freeware sculpting software as i have a copy of ZBrush
                            It does export As .obj

Try it.. it's better than any other sculpting software I have used

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              It does export As .obj

Try it.. it's better than any other sculpting software I have used
                              Really? i seriously doubt it can challenge Zbrush but hmm.... i might try it.

Comment

its brilliant! I just downloaded it!
                                Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X