This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
    I'm not sure Alx is going to be tempted by that. It's gotta be green to him in one way or another
    Not to mention the Nerdy tech guy I have in mind, I think his name might be Sam
    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
      Pft, i talked to the Navy, Marine Combat Engineer baby! I'm thinking i'll end up looking something like this

Spoiler:

A million points to whoever gets it.

On a more on topic note, In the next few days/weeks i'll be designing (and possibly drawing) a few ships from my fanfic series. so stay tuned
      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Pft, i talked to the Navy, Marine Combat Engineer baby! I'm thinking i'll end up looking something like this

Spoiler:

A million points to whoever gets it.

On a more on topic note, In the next few days/weeks i'll be designing (and possibly drawing) a few ships from my fanfic series. so stay tuned
        Cool Sam, I wish I had the time to do the same

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
          Working on some sheild hit FX....
          Excellent shield effects.
          If you could get it to stop at the sheild though instead of appearing as though it' penetrating but the shield effect looks ..(frankly better than what on the series.)

Comment

No probs, working on series and a certain Swedish Pilot's role
            I'm not sure Alx is going to be tempted by that. It's gotta be green to him in one way or another
            Hey all bribes are welcome

Now there's an idea

------------------------------------------------------------

Managed to rig a simple single sheild hit, this rig is really proving time consuming..

anyway here is a preview of the sequence..
            Attached Files

Comment

so as i now know modo pretty good i have built th 304 using it and intend to rebuild both destiny and atlantis using modo but which one do you guys think i should make first?

Comment

Atlantis, and then you should try a wraith hive or a Romulan Valdore

www.darkarmada.nl
                www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Definitely Atlantis Alx, but after that, what about an interior. You have all done wonderful work on ships, but has anyone attempted to do say, the Bridge of a 304, or even the medlab, galley or corridors. Even the locker rooms would be a challenge

Comment

Definitely Atlantis Alx, but after that, what about an interior. You have all done wonderful work on ships, but has anyone attempted to do say, the Bridge of a 304, or even the medlab, galley or corridors. Even the locker rooms would be a challenge
                    ive made the 304 bridge.... aswell as both the ob deck and dome room aboard destiny..

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                      Excellent shield effects.
                      If you could get it to stop at the sheild though instead of appearing as though it' penetrating but the shield effect looks ..(frankly better than what on the series.)
                      Thank you SQ.
                      well look at the post below yours and youll see that i have updated it a bit

and thanks again high praise but i love it

Comment

here is a thought for a model if you are looking for a model to make Alx. Basically a gunship straight from Avatar. (AKA, Project 210 as the Admiral knows it) what do you say? want the specs?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

ive made the 304 bridge.... aswell as both the ob deck and dome room aboard destiny..
                          Truly, I haven't as yet seen them, post again if you would Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                            here is a thought for a model if you are looking for a model to make Alx. Basically a gunship straight from Avatar. (AKA, Project 210 as the Admiral knows it) what do you say? want the specs?
                            No not an avatarfan. sry

Truly, I haven't as yet seen them, post again if you would Alex
                            Ill show em to ya once i see ya on yahoo

Comment

so as i now know modo pretty good i have built th 304 using it and intend to rebuild both destiny and atlantis using modo but which one do you guys think i should make first?
                              You should make an Alx model

Comment

No not an avatarfan. sry

Ill show em to ya once i see ya on yahoo
                                I is there now

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                                You should make an Alx model
                                PH, No3 how's you doing?
                                Last edited by puddlejumperOZ; 17 June 2010, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X