All hallowed are the Ori!

Comment

wow looks good!

www.darkarmada.nl
      www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment 442 View Post
        Its a railgun. I don't know why there aren't people making huge ones and just shoving them onto the sides of ships. They're awesome!
        If you've been reading Dark Frontier, you're in for a treat

Pew pew isn't a strong enough term
        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
          Hi all. I'm back posting on SG forums after a while. Anyway, for my fanfic on the Furlings, I'm trying to imagine an incredibly potent Furling powers source used to generate massive amounts of energy for an extremely......
          How bout it manipulates the spin of the sub atomic particles causing the atom to destabilise and release all the energy of the atom instantly, im a chemist, dont do physics, so im not sure about any of that, but if string theory thinks everything is made of strings of energy, maybe their machine causes that energy to violently be released, that could possibly create vast ammounts of energy from limited quantity of fuel, i think theres summot like 6 x10^23 atoms in a mole of gas, each one detonating could be massive in total
          sigpic
          THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
            1. If you've been reading Dark Frontier, you're in for a treat

2. Pew pew isn't a strong enough term
            1. I haven't...

2. Lol
            Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
            sigpic

Comment

I haven't been doing 3d design long, about a week, but this is my ship. The USAF Dauntless. Built solely as a Battle Cruiser.

Comment

Originally posted by [J0K3R] View Post

I haven't been doing 3d design long, about a week, but this is my ship. The USAF Dauntless. Built solely as a Battle Cruiser.
                As much as I am against the idea of a battle cruiser, it looks very nice.
                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

How bout it manipulates the spin of the sub atomic particles causing the atom to destabilise and release all the energy of the atom instantly, im a chemist, dont do physics, so im not sure about any of that, but if string theory thinks everything is made of strings of energy, maybe their machine causes that energy to violently be released, that could possibly create vast ammounts of energy from limited quantity of fuel, i think theres summot like 6 x10^23 atoms in a mole of gas, each one detonating could be massive in total
                  there is a limit to the energy in an atom, and besides you just described fission

second, strings can not be manipulated that way

Comment

Originally posted by [J0K3R] View Post

Frankly I think this is the best deviation of the Daedalus .
                    I like the effort. It needs progress on the design but it's an excellent begining.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                      All hallowed are the Ori!
                      Nice toliet of death!

In all seriousness that is very nice looking

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

*Weeps* I have just lost around three or four days worth of work on the Belatu Cadros Re-build as i stupidly hadnt backed it up from either the PC i use for 3D work, or the USB i use to transfer the files from this laptop to the 3D compy...

*Weeps*

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Awesome models are awesome. The satellite, Ori ship and battlecruiser all look amazing. Could I ask how you guys are pulling off some of the surface features. I particularly interested in how that surface piping/beading on the satellite was done.

*Weeps* I have just lost around three or four days worth of work on the Belatu Cadros Re-build as i stupidly hadnt backed it up from either the PC i use for 3D work, or the USB i use to transfer the files from this laptop to the 3D compy...

*Weeps*
                          You have my sympathies guy...

Comment

Originally posted by blackluster View Post
                            Awesome models are awesome. The satellite, Ori ship and battlecruiser all look amazing. Could I ask how you guys are pulling off some of the surface features. I particularly interested in how that surface piping/beading on the satellite was done.

it was all modelled by hand jsut liek threst of the model

Comment

Originally posted by blackluster View Post
                              Thanks.... the only good thing is that i now know what changes i make to the ship, rather than working it out as i go

While destroying a perfectly good file.... I did end up up fleshing out an idea that's sat in my head for a while...

Called the Sparrow..... basicly a single seat Cessna-type craft that is used by both Civilian travel and pilot training. The idea is to expand the hull out to 2/4/8 seater variants.... as well as modding it into a Military fighter for my Brit-Verse.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                                there is a limit to the energy in an atom, and besides you just described fission

second, strings can not be manipulated that way
                                As i said, chemist, but my understanding of fission is the splitting of an atom say Uranium 235 by introducing a neutron to form Uranium 236 which then rapidly devolves into Krypton 92 and Barium 141 plus rapidly moving free neutrons. What i meant is more like matter/anti-matter anihillation. the matter of the entire molecule rapidly converts to pure energy, and since strings are meant to vibrate to produce charge, mass, spin and flavour, i was thinking they could essentially be set to overload or vibrate on a massive level.

Plus as far as we know they could be manipulated that way, because i dont remember anyone quoting theories on suspending pockets of subspace within a crystal to harvest Zero-Point energy before the guys at Stargate headquarters needed a cool glowing device to get the drones online. and in reality zero point energy isnt that useful in a power generation capacity.
                                sigpic
                                THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

Working...
                                X