Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
    *waves* Hi, Mr Standing Bald

I was thinking of building a version of my suit around my PH model
    he waves right back

oh Ph gets her own suite then eh? now im jealous

Update again..

main chest armor allmost complete just some minor trinkits missing now
    next ill probably start on the arms or the legs...

loving MODO btw can ye tell?

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
      he waves right back

oh Ph gets her own suite then eh? now im jealous
      You need to make an Alx model It's good practice I'm much better at modelling humans now... Before PH the only figure I had made was Sticky... and he wasn't very detailed

Comment

You need to make an Alx model It's good practice I'm much better at modelling humans now... Before PH the only figure I had made was Sticky... and he wasn't very detailed
        lol true and i want to but we'll see what happens as soon as i finish this first real character mesh of mine, already learned a ton of neat lil tricks and most of the modo UI so applying these rescently aquired skills on an ALX mesh could be on the horizon..

so hows yours coming along?

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
          lol true and i want to but we'll see what happens as soon as i finish this first real character mesh of mine, already learned a ton of neat lil tricks and most of the modo UI so applying these rescently aquired skills on an ALX mesh could be on the horizon..

so hows yours coming along?
          I didn't like my mesh It was a bit of a mess ... So I've started again It's going much better this time around Taken an hour to do the back and sides of the helmet

Comment

I didn't like my mesh It was a bit of a mess ... So I've started again It's going much better this time around Taken an hour to do the back and sides of the helmet
            i hear ya there ive redone mine 7 or 8 times already so id get the SubD working like it should. but now ive learned the right way of doing it my progress should speed up somewhat.

anyway a new PH suit sounds kewl mind dropping a pic on us?? pwetty pweease

Comment

update but i have some things i need to redo here.

Comment

Originally posted by RJB View Post
                Here is a ground based space port I have been working on. (Note the docking / landing area has yet to be added.)

And in comparison to the other buildings I have started.
                excellent!; jumper-port: cool--is this based in any part on Atlantis?
                If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

So, I see you've been doing an Iron man armor Alx, it looks cool.

RJB, no offense the port looks really cool and all, but why do the puddle jumpers need another port besides Atlantis?

Here is another rough model that popped into my head lately. I hope you enjoy it despite its sloppy rendering...

Spoiler:

And here is a better view of my new engine design on this ship.
                  Spoiler:

So, what are your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
                    RJB, no offense the port looks really cool and all, but why do the puddle jumpers need another port besides Atlantis?
                    I'm running on the assumption that the ancients had more than one planet.

Atlantis is fine for servicing the planet it is on but other colonies would need there own space / air ports.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
                    Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

*has rebuilt the Iron Man helmet*

Old helmet:

New helmet:

Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 08 May 2010, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Looking good PH!

i raise you with this

Comment

your gunna have so much fun modeling the hands and hte pulse generaters on them haha

Comment

I liked the old one better PH, though they are both cool. ALX you amaze me just about all the time with those things, looking kinda terminator like!

www.darkarmada.nl
                            www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                              I liked the old one better PH, though they are both cool. ALX you amaze me just about all the time with those things, looking kinda terminator like!
                              But the mesh was a mess It's the same design.. the new one is just built better

Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 10 May 2010, 04:54 AM.

Comment

A quick scene I made to celebrate my 100,000 page view at DA.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
                                Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Working...
                                X