X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no between alx and marc

Edit: -->
    Ok, I've started on the main hull, the way it is now she looks extremely thin lolz, have to remedy that
    Last edited by locutes; 25 April 2010, 08:25 AM. Reason: didnt want to post another post

www.darkarmada.nl
    www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Spoiler:

and some more progress:
      Spoiler:

I'm not so sure about the main hull though, perhaps not meaty enough, not fat enough, or perhaps the entire design is as of yet simply to flimsy...
      Last edited by locutes; 25 April 2010, 10:28 AM.

www.darkarmada.nl
      www.runescape.com

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
        Spoiler:

and some more progress:
        Spoiler:

I'm not so sure about the main hull though, perhaps not meaty enough, not fat enough, or perhaps the entire design is as of yet simply to flimsy...
        Looks Great, I especially like the flight pod on the bottom. But I think the back it a little too narrow, I know your going for the sleek design and all but i think you could make the back a little more robust. Its looking awesome so far.
        sigpic
        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, I will have to work on that some more, but I'll do that tomorrow, it's a bit to late to start working on it now

www.darkarmada.nl
          www.runescape.com

Comment

Spoiler:

www.darkarmada.nl
            www.runescape.com

Comment

locutes if you want i could draw you a hull if your not satisfied with the current one. I'm a better artist then a render
              time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
              sigpic

Comment

New visuals from my LightBulb ship. If I keep working that fast, it would be finished by the end of the year

Spoiler:

La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
                L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

Sorry : double post
                  La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
                  L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

i know its not a ship but i started designing a tower defense cannon that is suppose to blend in with a cities other tower.

what it normally looks like
                    Spoiler:

what it looks like when it fires, though i got to develop the method for it
                    Spoiler:
                    time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
                    sigpic

Comment

That just means that more civilian towers would be destroyed in the hope of hitting a cannon. Thus the loss of civiliian lives. Thus = Bad.
                      Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                      sigpic

Comment

either way a ship in high orbit firing at ur cities alway equal bad

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the-alguroan View Post
                          either way a ship in high orbit firing at ur cities alway equal bad
                          Thhats a pretty good point tbh.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

But why not just have a cannon that latches onto buildings?
                            Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                            sigpic

Comment

As Alex can't be here atm I would like to post his new versions of my AC401 dropship, hope you like them

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Very snazzy.... got me thinking of a drop ship again.....

my only crit is the amount of warning stripes...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Working...
                                X