Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry i just cant help coming off that way towards 442 i find him more than annoying....

but back on topic! well yes sure i have the model of the 304 from the warehouse i use it as a size estimate aswell as a model to study the overall layout of the Deadalus class Design so i could learn from it! but as for the PoO symbol it isnt on the warehouse 304 and i have done nothing to the 304 but add the forward antenna as i really dont like using other peoples work for anything more than inspiration besides it would be cheating.
    Last edited by Alx; 07 September 2009, 09:41 AM.

Comment

I recognise it as I use it, after a few changes and making it 630m long. Its good to put it against fan ships so people can see and relate to a new design.

442 is fine, he grows on you and his aria has proved him to be a great artist.

sigpic

Comment

Have they ever said how much either the Prometheus or Daedalus cost?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
          I recognise it as I use it, after a few changes and making it 630m long. Its good to put it against fan ships so people can see and relate to a new design.

442 is fine, he grows on you and his aria has proved him to be a great artist.
          indeed it is i use it for the same things i havnt rescaled it yet though... do you have a 630m version i could "Borrow"?

and yeah i have buried the hatchet when it comes to 442 but i still find him annoying but enough about that now! "woohsaaa... whooosa" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
            i think there has ben a mention but nothing exact i can go check the ep im thinking about though and get back to ya on that!

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
              sorry i just cant help coming off that way towards 442 i find him more than annoying....
              Then I suggest you put each other on ignore...

Comment

just scale it in sketchup using the scale tool and type in 630. nice to a see a bad boys 2 ref.

I think they mention the cost in either the original episode of debut the prommie or the episode the IOA was changing the budget for the stargate program.

sigpic

Comment

I think I heard billions somewhere. It's a good explanation for the American deficit now, the whole 5 trillion dollars in debt thing.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                  Then I suggest you put each other on ignore...
                  No, bad idea. What if Alx come up with something spectacular then Experiment wouldn't be able to see it.
                  sigpic
                  ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Guys, guys GUYS! RELAX!

It doesn't matter if you've started off from something, if the result is vastly different. And from what I see, I don't really care. Alx, both of those ships are f-king COOL! Keep working on them!

Comment

just logged on after an internet crash

I don't mind him, I get worse from school. I try to sort things out with people, if it doesn't work, I don't bother anymore. I only block spammers, so no.
                      Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                        just scale it in sketchup using the scale tool and type in 630. nice to a see a bad boys 2 ref.
                        I think they mention the cost in either the original episode of debut the prommie or the episode the IOA was changing the budget for the stargate program.
                        ok will do!
                        ah yes the "whoosa" lol it works for me though!

Comment

Originally posted by Semmer View Post
                          Guys, guys GUYS! RELAX!

It doesn't matter if you've started off from something, if the result is vastly different. And from what I see, I don't really care. Alx, both of those ships are f-king COOL! Keep working on them!
                          Thanks m8 i def will glad you liked em

anyway here is a new Animation and now updated accurate scales! enjoy!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF6OQurYn74

Spoiler:

(304 610m+) (306 820m) (305 1040m)

feedback?

Comment

well i just check S6e17 and the R & D for the Prommie hyperdrive was estimated at 2 billion alone but i havnt found any mention of actual price yet.
                            also the budget for the entire stargate project was estimated at 7billion at the end of S6.....

Comment

Not $7 billion in total... $7 billion was the annual budget of the Stargate program.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                                animated peek at my latest two projects...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miD5cBjYaNQ

i hope you enjoy em!

Render..
                                Spoiler:

Still Wip's but i think i have a good base now.
                                The one on the left is really good! I like the design. It just feels right to me.

Can't wait till you have it completed.
                                Ah So it is 306 class and 820M I like that number.
                                I also love your city. Is the city and the 306 for the fan fiction: Return of the Ancients?
                                Last edited by Alpha Omega Protocol; 07 September 2009, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X