Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome to gateworld, saw your ship on scifi meshes a week or so ago. looks evil, with all the red and black.

nice work.

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, long time since I've posted in here lol.

Does anyone have any ancient ship designs I could use, preferably a destroyer, I need one for my newest storyline in the CSVF.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

cool ship

www.darkarmada.nl
        www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

I have to say that is one ot the coolest looking ships I have ever seen In my entire live
          sigpic
          Alt Reality Stargate Fanfic Click and coment
          STARGATE RESURRECTION

Comment

I'm actually not sure of weather i like it or not... are those the actuall textures, or just temporary colorings? they seem a bit... dull. not that they're not cool, they just seem a bit lifeless.
            sigpic

Spoiler:
            Originally posted by IMDB
            Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
            Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
              I'm actually not sure of weather i like it or not... are those the actuall textures, or just temporary colorings? they seem a bit... dull. not that they're not cool, they just seem a bit lifeless.
              Agreed.

And the specs are uber.

Comment

The model is good. Textures could be better, the specs are uber as well. Still, welcome to gateworld! *shakes hand*
                Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone! *Shakes hands back*
                  Yeah the texture isn't that great more like a place holder, but I am working to get it better. I have done more work on it:

Mod insert : Spoiler tagged for size.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

We now have a hangar!
                  Muhahaha!!

Thanks I love my ship!! Texturing however is not my forte for sure. I do try my best though.

I also plan on expanding the Tech and History notes on it. I am watching episodes that deal with the technology used by the ship. And I do believe even now in the series it is possible to do. Now we know that McKay can create replicators himself. He programs them and they obey him. Simple he can start, but we most likely wont have the technology that the Asurans had. Unless we resurrect Replicator Weir which she may have all their knowledge the Asurans had. We can most likely trust her for sure. So I say it is still possible to do what I had said in my history now in the series. Just have to get the writers to read it and then we are good to go!

Anyone see any holes or improvements or stuff I overlooked in my history?

I did find one problem, we need to have some zpms to jump start the ArcGens. However that is solved if we have the Asuran knowledge or just upload the replicators that McKay programs with the Ancient database so they can know everything and they could teach us how to make ZPMs, Drones, and etc...

Comment

I'm really starting to like this ship The new textures aren't perfect, but they're much better

As for the specs, be careful not to head down a dark and wanky path. But as long as you give reasonable explanations for everything, it should be fine
                    sigpic

Spoiler:
                    Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                    Hehe

Comment

Spoiler:

www.darkarmada.nl
                      www.runescape.com

Comment

Awesome Is that Ex442s ship next to it?
                        sigpic

Spoiler:
                        Hehe

Comment

yes it is indeed his ship next to it

I thought it would make a nice comparison

www.darkarmada.nl
                          www.runescape.com

Comment

I know where i'd put my money if they were to fight
                            sigpic

Spoiler:
                            Hehe

Comment

which one?

www.darkarmada.nl
                              www.runescape.com

Comment

Your's It's huge! can we see some specs?
                                sigpic

Spoiler:
                                Hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X