X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my gun is better

Comment

my gun has got heavy armour piercing ammunition!

www.darkarmada.nl
      www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

mine fires a superconcentrated neutrino beam

Comment

mine fores at warp 9.9999995

www.darkarmada.nl
          www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

does not matter, neutrinos are more devastating.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
              does not matter, neutrinos are more devastating.
              last time i checked neutrinos don't usually interact with normal matter, but i might be missing something?
              sigpic

Spoiler:
              Originally posted by IMDB
              Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
              Hehe

Comment

actually it does. but because the neutrino is so small, and almost massless, the few million travelling through your body per second only interact with 3 atoms or so. unnoticeable. neutrino detectors are massive spheres of heavy water and even then its really hard to detect as there are very few interactions.

a weapon would have to fire trillions of not quadrillions of these things on somebody to do noticeable damage. then again, i said my weapon would be a FOCUSSED neutrino beam

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  actually it does. but because the neutrino is so small, and almost massless, the few million travelling through your body per second only interact with 3 atoms or so. unnoticeable. neutrino detectors are massive spheres of heavy water and even then its really hard to detect as there are very few interactions.
                  I know, i did a minor work on IceCube for school a few weeks ago

a weapon would have to fire trillions of not quadrillions of these things on somebody to do noticeable damage. then again, i said my weapon would be a FOCUSSED neutrino beam
                  i would like to se you build a handheld gun that somehow creates and stores enough neutrinos to kill someone. and I'd like to know how you're gonna fire them too
                  sigpic

Spoiler:
                  Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                  Hehe

Comment

I'd also like to see him focus something that (practically by definition) passes through everything.
                    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

me to
                      Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                        I'd also like to see him focus something that (practically by definition) passes through everything.
                        *waves hands* "Gravitic lensing."

Comment

Show-off.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just a quick question: Are there any official abbreviations for the ship classes? like, DSC for Deep Space Carrier, FC for Fighter Carrier, and so on?
                            sigpic

Spoiler:
                            Hehe

Comment

Most people make them up. A few people (like myself) use actual naval and air force designations, like DDG for destroyer, BB for battleship, C for carrier, etc.
                              sigpic

Comment

is there anyplace where i could find those designations?

EDIT: found a great site with all the designations that the USN ever used
                                Last edited by tjoflojt; 02 June 2009, 07:37 AM.
                                sigpic

Spoiler:
                                Hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X