• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well there are no real streets, its underground
    sigpic
    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

here's the latest render of my destroyer. what do you think?

sigpic

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by IMDB
      Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
      Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
        here's the latest render of my destroyer. what do you think?
        Spoiler:
        I still think you only need one cannonon top, its only a small ship and those cannons look huge on it. You could add thruster engines to the middle and keep the hyperdrive engines on the side wings?

just ideas...

sigpic

Comment

here's an update on the project.
          trying to get a unusual shape for the core.

Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:

feedback/input appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:

That thing is ridiculous, in a good way lol (the detail is quite insane for Sketchup, although I recall you being the uber-Sketchup user haha). Haven't seen a design quite like that before, looks nice and unique. Pretty alien, although the hangar bays look quite human compared to the rest.

Nice work, it's coming quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
              That thing is ridiculous, in a good way lol (the detail is quite insane for Sketchup, although I recall you being the uber-Sketchup user haha). Haven't seen a design quite like that before, looks nice and unique. Pretty alien, although the hangar bays look quite human compared to the rest.

Nice work, it's coming quickly.
              It gets away from the base 304 desgin i see a lot so that an automatice PLUS on my part
              Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:

Damn nice one mate! Keep working on it!

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                  I still think you only need one cannonon top, its only a small ship and those cannons look huge on it. You could add thruster engines to the middle and keep the hyperdrive engines on the side wings?

just ideas...
                  those are the subligts, but since my mouse is half dead i won't be able to get any work done 'till at least tuesday, since that's when i'm supposed to by my new mouse. however, i will take a look at your ideas then
                  sigpic

Spoiler:
                  Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                  Hehe

Comment

im on the laptop at the mo, i have a tesco technika optical mouse cost me £3.50 it's good for the money. On the desktop i have a logitech laser that cost me £45.

Both are good tools

sigpic

Comment

getting a "used" logitech G5 from a classmate, for about 25£. he's barley used it, so i think it's a decent deal.
                      sigpic

Spoiler:
                      Hehe

Comment

It's a good price...the technika mouse is cheaper though. lol

sigpic

Comment

yeah^^ unfortunatley, my mother deemed 25£ a high prize for a mouse, and froze my assets, so to speak.
                          sigpic

Spoiler:
                          Hehe

Comment

just wanted to post this, its not finished nd its my first model
                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...d8ae5eba1dc67e
                            Last edited by the-alguroan; 16 May 2009, 07:49 PM.
                            time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Slight progress with my destroyer for the modelling challenge. I find it so much harder modelling the side then the top and bottom mostly because theres more work but I think it involves you being more creative as well.

Spoiler:

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by the-alguroan View Post
                                just wanted to post this, its not finished nd its my first model
                                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...d8ae5eba1dc67e
                                Its very blocky...why?

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
                                yeah^^ unfortunatley, my mother deemed 25£ a high prize for a mouse, and froze my assets, so to speak.
                                Then buy a cheaper one then...and in future store petty cash for quick use.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X