This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    I can vouch for the later. Is there anyone here who's willing to take a commission overflowing with roundness?
    What?
    sigpic
    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
      What?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post

what exactly is it?
        sigpic
        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Another update on the Corvette rebuild..... i'd say i'm at 80% done now, though it's probably safe to leave it as it is for the time being (It's messing up my computer no end atm)

Deep Space CorVette (DSCV)-320, City-Class Corvette.

Height(Landing legs retracted)= 64 foot
          Height(Landing legs extended)= 73 foot
          Length = 240 foot
          Width = 137 foot

Crew: Can be run with only four crew, though 6 is preferable. double that for shifts. can also acomodate a combination of two GateJumpers/PuddleJumpers and up to eight Mosquito gunship Helos.

Weapons include MKIII Railguns, Missiles and two Asgard beam weapons.

Usual combination of Asgard sheilds and Ion propulsion systems (Upgraded via the Asgard and Atlantis Databases)

If my brother gets the computer he's looking at, then i'll look into finishing this off fuily, but until then.......

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I think that your mixing things that shouldn't be mixed. Like a Ammonia and Bleach. It might seem like a good idea at the time but you'll later figure out that it's not.
            Oh come on lol. I like how it looks.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
              Oh come on lol. I like how it looks.

Spoiler:

So do I! It's great! Is there a rear view? I want to see those engines.
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                So do I! It's great! Is there a rear view? I want to see those engines.
                Thanks haha. There is no detail on them yet. I just threw them on to get a scale for it, I am going to remodel them probably. I'll throw one up later.
                Last edited by Finger13; 02 February 2009, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Ha we'll just have to see, but no offense I like the hull design I think back in the day (last year) I thought of something like that double thing. I'll have to look for the drawing
                  sigpic
                  ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Okay... It's been about 24 hours since downloading Sketchup 7 (thanks for the recommendation FN P-90) and i have my first model!... It's still in progress but i like it. I also have only read the first page & the last page of this thread as i wanted to test my imagination, so sorry if it looks like anyone elses! But now i have drawn v1.0 i can take the time for the rest of the thread....

Any feed back would be welcome.

A bit about the ship:-

Working Classification is the 'Universe Class' as it is 2250m and was designed to travel between Galaxies (in other words it can roam the Universe) and is powered by 6 ZPM's.

Registration X-305 USAF 'Dardanos'

It is armed with 12 Asgard beam weapons: 2 at the front, 1 at the rear, 1 on the bottom and each main hanger has 2 - 1 top & 1 bottom. These weapon placements are larger than the Daedalus class.

Main point about this ship... it has 7 hangers. Why? i hear you ask. Well The main section of the Dardanos has three, two either side running parallel to the hull & one at the rear (emergency hanger). Each of the forward hangers can hold up to 48 F-302's & the rear only holds 24, however there is an emergency conveyor system that allows fighters to be quicky shipped to the rear hanger.

Then you have the four main hangers with the Asgard beam weapons attached. Each of these house 6 X-304 Daedalus class ships, each with their own compliment of 16 F-302 fighters & a ZPM. Giving you a total of 24 X-304's & 504 F-302's & 30 ZPM's.
                    Each of these main hangers has two engines attached to the housing. This is because the hangers can be seperated in orbit and left in stationary positions in space or in a low orbit/gravitational field. There are not capable of Atmospheric entry/flight.

The majority of personnel on board are the fighter pilots & X-304 crew. The ship has incorporated a lot of Asgard automation & systems as to free up space for pilots & storage (and yes there is Asgard replication technology on board)

That's all i've come up with at the mo as i've pretty much just made it up as i went..... Also i'm tired & can't spell...

Any thoughts???

Cheers

BK
                    Attached Files

BOOM Baby! I'm Back!

Comment

yes.
                      scrap the ZPM's. its Uber

EDIT: impressive for someone who owns Sketchup for 24 hours

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                        yes.
                        scrap the ZPM's. its Uber

EDIT: impressive for someone who owns Sketchup for 24 hours
                        Too many ZPM's?

BOOM Baby! I'm Back!

Comment

what exactly is it?
                          Internal schematics of Razg ships. On top there's a OIU (battleship), the sphere is a RIU (frigate), and clockwise on the same picture, not to scale: relativistic shell, stealthed ralativistic torpedo, and teleporter interceptor pad.

I don't really need th last three. Just the ships.

Comment

Too many ZPM's?
                            use no zpm's. perhaps one, but thats the limit.

give the 304's asgard powercores and computercores and more asgard weapons, better integrated shields, PDL CIWS, BPL missiles, Knaq detonator fusion nukes, Knaq Railgunshells, advanced asgard alloys, asgard sublight, give the ship asgard explosion surpressors and 6 NIG's.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                              PDL CIWS, BPL missiles.
                              Ok, what are the two above?

BOOM Baby! I'm Back!

Comment

what exactly is it?
                                Originally posted by BeardedKirk View Post
                                Ok, what are the two above?
                                PDL- point defense laser, misnomer he's set upon, since any defensive wepon can be used offesively.

CIWS-Close In Wepon System, modern day point defense system on american navy ships.

BPL- bomb pumped laser, when you stick a glass rod next to a nuclear wwarhead when it detonates, it mmkes a powerfull x-ray laser, inneficeint, but better than a straigt up nuke since it cna be fired from greater range.

Comment

Working...
                                X