Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres a ship idea i came up with (cant model)

it is a multi role ship it has 3 main cargo rooms wich can be converted into
    people transport
    medical bays
    storage bays
    or all 3 it is quick and manuverable it can be used as a support ship in a fleet movement and it doestn have to be defended as much as a normal transport it has enough fire power to take down a ship its side and fend off waves of fighters seeing as it can have almost unlimited ammo and power.

tell me what you think and ill post specs
    SUCK IT P90

hes shooting bunnies so cute give him a G36 and he'll be shooting bears

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      dakara renders[never rendered the thing]
      Spoiler:

credit to, i believe, either buba or semmer. anyway, i used an alkesh and a ha'tak. its the jaffa dreadnought of the AU fleet
      Sweet ship, but why me? I haven't done alkeshes nor hataks?

Comment

then it was bob. not buba. god damn my memory

Comment

Spoiler:

credit to, i believe, either buba or semmer. anyway, i used an alkesh and a ha'tak. its the jaffa dreadnought of the AU fleet
          Nice job.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

So goooooooooooooooooood! I can already see it next to a Tau'ri ship.
            La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
            L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

thanks. took me an age to get both ships connected properly

Comment

I'm kind of getting tired of these threads with all those ships with 300,000,000 death stars and 1,000,000,000,000,000 Asgard Plasma beams.

Why don't we make a starship out of paper, nice cheap and we can recycle it.

Comment

what the hell are you talking about. the last of my desings with either an ori beam or death star or an asgard plasma beam, doesnt exist.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
                    I'm kind of getting tired of these threads with all those ships with 300,000,000 death stars and 1,000,000,000,000,000 Asgard Plasma beams.

Have you even read this thread?
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by publius aemilius aper View Post
                      it's been a while since i've seen a ship thread on here. So anyone who has designs/ideas for battleships, support craft or fighters post them here. Common sense rules apply. I don't want to see anything like this:

"my ship will be 10km long. It can carry 300 death stars in it's hangar(or 3 billion f302s and 500 000 jumpers). It's equiped with 4 million trinity cannons and 5 gazillion drones. It's powered by 500 zpm;s and 5 black holes and 1 hamster in a threadwheel. It's captained by captains kirk,picard, janeway, sisko, archer, hunt and keys. It is also captained by vin diesel. It has two a.i.'s-romie(from andromeda) and cortana.
                      It also carries 1 million spartan ii super soldiers, 3 million tanks and 11billion nukes. It's shields can withstand the combined force of 10 supernovas every second. It's hyperdrive allows it to get to atlantis from earth in exactly 0.00004 nanoseconds. And naturally it's main weapon can destroy the universe. "

please in the name of all that is holy,logical and scientific-don't post things like that!i've seen way too many.

Also i'm thinking more about ships in the near future than say 30 years from now.
                      Originally posted by eternalalteran View Post
                      i'm kind of getting tired of these threads with all those ships with 300,000,000 death stars and 1,000,000,000,000,000 asgard plasma beams.

wtf?
                      Originally posted by Craig Charles
                      "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

You guys are really good, keep up the good work!!!

Comment

does anyone have any models i could use to enter for caldwells personal ship in the AUVF.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
                            does anyone have any models i could use to enter for caldwells personal ship in the AUVF.
                            Dozens. How big are you looking for?

Comment

battlecruiser size

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
                                battlecruiser size
                                How about this
                                Spoiler:

Too advanced?

Comment