X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    I don't think it's to scale

yep, lol its deffo not to scale when i imported the star destroyer into sketchup with the Thor model it was roughly the size of one of the thors windows.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Acom-class Ship
      ~Type: Large hyperspace capable accommodation ship
      ~Technology Base: Tau'ri/Asgard
      ~Length: Daedalus < Acom < Atlantis
      ~Decks: 24
      ~Crew: 500 (Max 5000)
      ~Powerplant: Two shielded naquadria reactors, 10 Mark I Naquadah reactors, 5 Mark II's, Triple ZPM uplink module.
      ~Propulsion: Two hyperspace window generators, Triple sublight drives
      ~Weapons: 100 x twin-barrel 5 inch automatic sharp shoot rail guns, 1 Asgard Beam Cannon, 10 Underwing Plasma Cannons
      ~Defenses: Asgard shields, Cloaking device
      ~Other: Farm Deck, 1 entry / exit docking bay that also contains Beam Cannon, Well guarded Gate Room, Auto adjusting dialing system.
      Last edited by Guest750; 08 July 2008, 02:36 AM.
      Originally posted by Craig Charles
      "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

So its a big cargo ship with not that many weapons?
        Visit my Website

Comment

It's a colony ship, how many weapons is it supposed to have?

Edit: WIP
          Last edited by Guest750; 22 June 2008, 11:41 AM.
          "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Originally posted by Guest750 View Post
            It's a colony ship, how many weapons is it supposed to have?
            All you need fo4 ra colony ship is a stargate, a hyperdrive, powersouse, ag device, and enough computing power to get it to it's destination and land-or crash.

Comment

Well, it it can hold 3000 people its almost the same size as the daedalus, so 5 railguns and 1 ion canon would cover maybe one quarter of the ship.

40 railguns would be enough.

2-4 ion canons (cant be tollan since we cant reverse engineer their tech)

The ship doesn't need zpm ports since it isn't Ancient based, and it has a lot of generators, but what are each of them for?
              Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                All you need fo4 ra colony ship is a Stargate, a hyperdrive, powersouse, ag device, and enough computing power to get it to it's destination and land-or crash.
                It's not your traditional colony ship, the colony colonize the ship.

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                Well, it it can hold 3000 people its almost the same size as the daedalus, so 5 railguns and 1 ion canon would cover maybe one quarter of the ship.

40 railguns would be enough.

2-4 ion canons (cant be tollan since we cant reverse engineer their tech)

Thanks

The ship doesn't need zpm ports since it isn't Ancient based, and it has a lot of generators, but what are each of them for?
                If you get your hands on ZPMs you might aswell use them.

Comment

But thats the point, their are only a select number of zpms in the galaxy. You can switch it to have a zpm port (just one) to power their ship, but not have 3 zpms. 3 would make it as powerful as Atlantis.

edit: the pic you posted earlier, it that how you wanted it?
                  Visit my Website

Comment

Ok, I done this a while back & thought I'd share it. It's a Tauri version of a Puddle Jumper.

Its armed with a 1st generation plasma cannon & is defended by a reversed engineered Kull armour (an idea got from a story on SFM). Its powered by a Mk II naq generator & 2 Mk I generators for either to power the cannons or for back up power.

sigpic
                    "We are the Fifth Race. Our role is clear. If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with us."
                    Signature made by RJB

Comment

Originally posted by wilson359 View Post
                      Ok, I done this a while back & thought I'd share it. It's a Tauri version of a Puddle Jumper.

Its armed with a 1st generation plasma cannon & is defended by a reversed engineered Kull armour (an idea got from a story on SFM). Its powered by a Mk II naq generator & 2 Mk I generators for either to power the cannons or for back up power.

The shape is kind of compromised, not round. but that's just a pactical constraint, the reverse engineered Kull armor is called ceramic polymer, look it up in the omnipedia.

Comment

I wanted it to have a human look to it.
                        sigpic
                        "We are the Fifth Race. Our role is clear. If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with us."
                        Signature made by RJB

Comment

Originally posted by wilson359 View Post
                          I wanted it to have a human look to it.
                          I'd remove the bottom lights, those are weak spots, and hte drive pods/rcs thrusters, those are rendered obsolete by inerciless drive(s). And add some big lights at teh front, so it looks cool

Comment

This is supposed to be a star wars looking fighter but i think its more of a mess.

Spoiler:

comments?

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

futuristic door wedge?
                              Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
                                This is supposed to be a star wars looking fighter but i think its more of a mess.

Spoiler:

comments?
                                urm

Painted piece of cheese is what came into my head first
                                Perhaps Puff

Comment

Working...
                                X