This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
    Will we get to find out more when it's done?

You've got me intriged by this.....
    Once I'm done and if Buba uognarf lets me I'll fill you in but at some point it will show up in the shield fleet in the GWVF 3.0

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
    Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Originally posted by RJB View Post
      Here is a peak at a side project I'm doing for Buba uognarf. I could tell you more but then I'd have to kill you.

Spoiler:

And yes I know I said I'd get my other models done before starting something new but I'm so weak of will.
      Some sort of dropship.....?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
        Some sort of dropship.....?
        It's a warship but it will have a more specific role in battles. (It's kind of a specially ship)

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle

Comment

I know what it is. *grins evilly* And I think it looks good so far.
          sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

been playing around for a while.

Spoiler:

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

how did you do that beam?

and if you wanna render easily, then go to the sketchup site, to downloads>plugins> choose one[i have podium]. turns it from sketchy to more realistic. also allows you to create bright faces [like a light] and to create mirror faces

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
                been playing around for a while.

Spoiler:
                that looks great dboy, kind of like the Serpent with a extra hanger

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Okay a small update. Some plates on the front added, and some bits at the back.

I decided that this ship won't have any weapons built in, instead the troops inside can open the door, (which is replaced by a one-way shield), and mount a weapon such as a machine gun or mini gun.

Spoiler:

By titan_hq at 2008-06-06
                  Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by titan_hq View Post
                    Okay a small update. Some plates on the front added, and some bits at the back.

I decided that this ship won't have any weapons built in, instead the troops inside can open the door, (which is replaced by a one-way shield), and mount a weapon such as a machine gun or mini gun.

Spoiler:

By titan_hq at 2008-06-06
                    its looking good, maybe add a railgun or something

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Another Update

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6...ip5a001ny9.jpg

Time to get some sleep.

Comment

Nice!
                        Visit my Website

Comment

Nice job RJB!

In the mean while i've been doing a new ship design. With the cannons from my rotweiler project I found a need for a good old cannon boat.

She'll have 8 to 10 big turrets and maybe around 10-16 railgun turrets. In addition she'll have missiles and a 30mW,12mH,100mL hangarbay with a ramp. Maybe a good crew capacity too.

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Semmer View Post
                            Nice job RJB!

In the mean while i've been doing a new ship design. With the cannons from my rotweiler project I found a need for a good old cannon boat.

She'll have 8 to 10 big turrets and maybe around 10-16 railgun turrets. In addition she'll have missiles and a 30mW,12mH,100mL hangarbay with a ramp. Maybe a good crew capacity too.

What do you think?
                            You truly are the god of sketchup.

The landing hydraulics are awesome!

RJB I love that ship and everything to do with it!
                            Last edited by nich959; 07 June 2008, 05:11 AM.
                            Perhaps Puff

Comment

Sweet ships RJB and Semmer.

Done a bit more work on the 'Upgraded 303' idea.

Someone on another site suggested adding something on the sides.... So i have, More engines. Two outside the main engines and another between them, all three slightly scaled down versions fo the main thrusters. In addition to this i've extended the main body of the ship and added a Four F-302 equipped Hangerbay that exits out of the nose.

Spoiler:

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                                Sweet ships RJB and Semmer.

Done a bit more work on the 'Upgraded 303' idea.

Someone on another site suggested adding something on the sides.... So i have, More engines. Two outside the main engines and another between them, all three slightly scaled down versions fo the main thrusters. In addition to this i've extended the main body of the ship and added a Four F-302 equipped Hangerbay that exits out of the nose.

Spoiler:

The engines look sweet, but please post it on a light background, my monitor barely shows it
                                Perhaps Puff

Comment

Working...
                                X