• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing worse than a modelers block, caused by a 50 hour work week
    Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD View Post
      Well, here are the bigger and better renders I promised..

Spoiler:

New renders.

Comment

It has been a few days since I had some spare time but from the looks of it since I last posted many excellent ships have been started so let me say this, Keep up the great work guys.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
        Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

RJB i need to talk to you quite alot so if you can make it on MSN soon that would be great
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
            RJB i need to talk to you quite alot so if you can make it on MSN soon that would be great
            Well I posted before I went off to work but I'll be around this weekend.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle

Comment

After doing some scene, I finally got some new models on the go.

Here is the start for my version of the Phoenix. I combined my concept ideas and turned it into a Daedalus class refit.

Now working on my path down to fighters here is my Tau'ri version of a Al'kesh.
              I'm still not happy with the bridge area so I'll be redoing that tomorrow.

Comment

Holy crap they're awesome. I really love the Phoenix.

Have you thought about putting the bridge windows on the bomber on an angle, like the Al'kesh?
                sigpic
                "We are the Fifth Race. Our role is clear. If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with us."
                Signature made by RJB

Comment

Originally posted by wilson359 View Post
                  Holy crap they're awesome. I really love the Phoenix.

Have you thought about putting the bridge windows on the bomber on an angle, like the Al'kesh?
                  Thank you and I haven't given the bridge any thought yet since it was 10pm at night and I needed sleep in a bad way.

Comment

A small update.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6...ov9c001pv8.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by RJB View Post
                      Looking good RJB, I can see the bomber in action already!

Phoenix is coming nicely!

Comment

Originally posted by Semmer View Post
                        Looking good RJB, I can see the bomber in action already!

Phoenix is coming nicely!
                        I don't really know what to call this class. I think it's too big to be a bomber coming in at about 50-55 meters long.

Comment

I don't really know what to call this class. I think it's too big to be a bomber coming in at about 50-55 meters long.
                          Nice work on the model ! But if you would compere it to an Al'kesh then I think that your bomber would be smaller, I mean Al'kesh´s are huge.
                          sigpic

Comment

These are all cool, I myself draw my ships on paper, I'm an artist. I'll post some of my ships when I get around to scanning them on the scanner. I draw fighter ships, and mother ships too.
                            sigpic

I always liked Stargate, but then I REALLY liked it.

Comment

Hmm.. maybe heavy bomber? For a gunship it's too big imo..

Comment

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
                                Nice work on the model ! But if you would compere it to an Al'kesh then I think that your bomber would be smaller, I mean Al'kesh´s are huge.
                                As a note I have not said it was a bomber, just that it would be a Al'kesh equivalents. (Transport and heavy weapon support.)

I'm rendering a scene with it next to my Daedalus. (My Daedalus is about 450m long)

Comment

Working...
                                X