X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJB View Post
    Update on my Daedalus model.

So far I have redid the main engines of the ship and finished off the back end details. All that is left now is the fighter bays, main command deck and a few odds and ends over the whole of the ship.

Enjoy.

Absolutely gorgeous! However the hyperspace engines are blue, not red.

Comment

Update on my Daedalus model.

So far I have redid the main engines of the ship and finished off the back end details. All that is left now is the fighter bays, main command deck and a few odds and ends over the whole of the ship.

Enjoy.

Wow! Thats amazing
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Semmer View Post
        Absolutely gorgeous! However the hyperspace engines are blue, not red.
        Thats something I'll have to look into. Well if it need to be changes that like 2 seconds of work so no big sweat.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
        Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Fighter Bays are now done.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle

Comment

Wow! really nice work
            BTW what program do you use?
            sigpic

Comment

You have the best model of the Deadalus i think there has ever been, its so good, it really could be used inthe show without much notice. Its brilliant.
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
                Wow! really nice work
                BTW what program do you use?
                Thanks and I use Lightwave.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                  You have the best model of the Deadalus i think there has ever been, its so good, it really could be used inthe show without much notice. Its brilliant.
                  Well I know of a few other and I would put it in about 3rd or 4th place out of the 25 or so I've seen.

Comment

Alright
                    sigpic

Comment

Fighter Bays are now done.

:O that's soo amazing! You could be a proffessional!
                      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

are you sure you don't work for the company that made the models?

I would post what I said when I saw that picture, but I would get banned for bad language

makes my model look like a hunk of crap, although it is just a modified model some one else made, I spent a lot of time changing things though
                        Under the Ice of Antarctica....
                        O'Neill: I cant go on....
                        Carter: You spent 7 Years on MacGyver and you cant figure this one out. We got belt buckles, and shoelaces and a piece of gum build me a Nuclear reactor for crying out loud. You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimik but now your Mister MacUseless.

Comment

Do anyone know how to take pictures in Autodesk 3ds Max I havent figured that out yet. Help would be appriciated
                          sigpic

Comment

i think you export as > image.
                            sigpic
                            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                            Stargate : Genesis |
                            Original Starship DesignThread
                            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                            11000! green me

Comment

Did not work. i can export but not as an Image it seems.
                              thanks anyway
                              sigpic

Comment

I wish I could call myself a professional but this is just my hobby and I still have lots to learn myself.

Thanks guys, your support gives me the will to keep moving forward and do the best I can.

Comment

Working...
                                X