X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
    well then here it is
    A mighty fine looking ship. Makes me wish I had half of your modeling skills.

Comment

thanks
      sigpic

Comment

well i have got started on my ship again and i have added some more effects and the medium cannons to the ship. enjoy and let me know what you think.

Spoiler:

the gun placements

the engins

Comment

Speaking of mighty fine looking ships... Well, read my response a couple of posts above for what I think of your ship.

Can't wait to see it fully textured and ready for action!

Comment

Originally posted by JRPR View Post
            well i have got started on my ship again and i have added some more effects and the medium cannons to the ship. enjoy and let me know what you think.

Spoiler:

the gun placements

the engins

really nice ship I like your engine layout but if you could get a close picture of those medium cannons it would be moore easy to say what I think but it looks good
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JRPR View Post

Spoiler:

the gun placements

the engins

Very cool looking ship. I'm sure we can find a place for it in fleet 3.0.
              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

well here is a ship I started working on yersterday it is a work in progress but dont ask my what class it is becuse I dont know lol
                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Here is a new ship i am designing for use in either the virtual fleet 3.0 or 4.0

Spoiler:
                  Type: Long-range, hyperdrive capable, super assault-ship

Ships Made: ??

Naval Classification: Super Conquer-Class Assault-Ship(SCAs)

Hull: Regenerative Organic Dual-layer alloy hull

Dimensions:
                  Height: 859.1m
                  Length: 2100m
                  Beam: 2038.6m

Crew: Required crew of 350 or 120 if using the neural link.

Craft: The Super Conquer-Class does not carry any additional ships.

Power plant:
                  Graviton Temporal Core

Engines:
                  1xGraviton Hyperdrive
                  1x Large Dark-Matter Drive
                  4x Medium Ion Drives

Armament/Weapons:
                  12x beam Particle Weapons
                  32x repeating Energy Weapons (point-defense system)
                  8x Graviton particle bombs

Defenses:
                  Temporal-phase shield technology
                  Regenerative Organic Dual-layer alloy hull
                  Point-defense system

Other Technology:
                  Neural Link

Technology Descriptions:
                  Spoiler:
                  Graviton Temporal Core
                  The Graviton Temporal Core extracts energy from the universe itself, by using graviton particles in conjunction with the relativity of time. Energy is extracted from the interactions of all three dimensions of space with the final interaction of the forth dimension time. The energy released is extremely vast and much of the energy is not used by the ship. This “wasted” energy is instead dissipated across time using the principle of time dilatation.

Spoiler:
                  Regenerative Organic Dual-layer alloy hull
                  The ship is made up of two main components an Organic (living) and an inorganic. The ship as described is a living ship that has being integrated with an inorganic alloy. This integration has allowed the ship to interact with artificial interfaces with organic “synapses’” allowing faster data transfer and interaction.

The organic alloy has the additional quality of being able to regenerate over time, this allows the ship to evolve and partially adapt to its environment. The organic component is the key for controlling the Graviton Temporal Core without the effect of relative time dilatation.

Spoiler:
                  Dark-Matter Technology
                  The use of dark-matter in propulsion systems is more effective than the conventional Ion Drive systems. Using the hypothetical dark-matter as a main source of propulsion, interacting with a larger matter base the propulsion is much faster and reliable.

Spoiler:
                  Graviton Hyperdrive
                  Using graviton particles to structure hyperspace, the ship undertakes larger propulsion forces within a shorter time scale. This decreases the time restraints on hyperspace travel and increases range and reliability.

History:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Einherjar well I think you should cut back on the size but it is a good start
                    sigpic

Comment

hmm....not many peaple writing in this thread
                      sigpic

Comment

well I am going to post one my ship again now and see if it get a response this time lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
                          well I am going to post one my ship again now and see if it get a response this time lol
                          Damn you're good! And you started like 2 weeks ago!?!!

Comment

Its very cylon raider-isk.

sort of like a variation of the old one and the new one mixed together.
                            Visit my Website

Comment

It works! As far as im concerned both our recent ships should be in 3.0. How would you feel about that being a Grace fighter though? Instead of oneof ours, cos it reminds me of them..Oh god stop posting, i actually have to go now..im SO going to be in GW withdrawl by this evening! Bye guys
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

Thanks for all the good comments

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                                It works! As far as im concerned both our recent ships should be in 3.0. How would you feel about that being a Grace fighter though? Instead of oneof ours, cos it reminds me of them..Oh god stop posting, i actually have to go now..im SO going to be in GW withdrawl by this evening! Bye guys
                                yea sure. hmmm...a grace figther you are talking about the aliens from the ep grace right? if so sure let it be a grace fighter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X