Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replicators vs Goauld (spoilers season 8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really surprised that the SG1 team hasn't poured Coke on the replicators. Takes off rust, destroys replicators!

Or just beam concentrated episodes of FRIENDS toward the replicators. They'll self-destruct from the insipid dialogue...

Comment

That's a good idea, poor a load of fizzy stuff all over them!
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
        I understand where you are coming from. However, I think the majority wouldn't want to go away, so they really wouldn't

Who knows, but it's a interesting theory. But will that really destroy all the replicators? They've survived that big crash into the ocean
        \
        Can you really compare a big crash into the ocean with a big explosion of a sun?
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Actually, I rightly remember that Apophis managed to escape so it wouldn't be a problem for the replicators
          __

__

Comment

I agree, the big explosion thing may not erradicate the whole replicator race, or anything, but it would wash them out, which would come to the topic... "Replicators vs Goa'uld" battle, but then again, we all know that the big explosion won't happen, haha...

Comment

Originally posted by prion
              I'm really surprised that the SG1 team hasn't poured Coke on the replicators. Takes off rust, destroys replicators!

Or just beam concentrated episodes of FRIENDS toward the replicators. They'll self-destruct from the insipid dialogue...
              *warped image of Jack in Coca-cola's board room alert*
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

lol No big battle like that is likely to take place
                __

__

Comment

When do you guys think this showdown will happen?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                    When do you guys think this showdown will happen?
                    Episode 12.5 - somewhere offscreen!
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Makes me and my Drpepper mad Well i kinda new it was somewhere in the midseason

Comment

Originally posted by prion

ROFL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I missed the show with RDA on as the guest. Can someone tell me about this new weapon that Jack has. I missed it all. O_o

Comment

Spoilers for.... New Order I think, but all of season eight..

Originally posted by SBacklin
                            I missed the show with RDA on as the guest. Can someone tell me about this new weapon that Jack has. I missed it all. O_o
                            You didn't miss much, they talked very little about the SG-1 on The Late Late Show, it's on CBS in the States. But the clip had Jack, Dan, and Teal'c on Thor's ship, one of them... can't remember which one was fighting a Rep. Jack picked up this gun, with a huge front part (where the "bullet" comes out) shot at the Rep, it crumpled to the floor, everyone but Jack looks shocked, and Jack says... "What? We had to do something.."
                            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I think i read somewhere that Jack has still the ancient knowledge in him, but still not sure, i'm not a spoiler freak, so yah, haha... So thats probably why he wasn't so shocked, but thats just a guess...

Comment

No he didn't look shot because it's Jack.

Spoilers..

Thor beams Jack up and connects his brain into the ships computer so Jack can talk and I think they biuld a weapon to kill the Reps, then figure out how to get Jack out of that body. My only complant with that is it the Anients had a weapon that kills Reps than why didn't the Asgard?
                                It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Working...
                                X