Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The end of Stargate SG-1 my opinion on whats going to happen.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buuzero
    Either that, or call the Ghostbusters like a couple of other people said. They beat a supposed god in the first movie... just make some room in the containment unit for all the Ori. Just don't cross the streams... it would be bad!
    What you said made me think. What if the containment box (if that's the name for it) we saw in SGA in 1x03 Hide and Seek was not only for the Atlantis Ancients to study asension but also for a way to beat the Ori. All this assuming that the Alteran Ancients left some recordings about the Ori that survived untill the time of the Atlantis Ancients.
    School is overrated.

Comment

Two words guys "Deascension Gun"
      sigpic
      I am Zim, Irken Invader Zim. I am responsible for the safe obliteration of the human race, not you!' - Zim - Invader Zim
      'Don't worry, officer. You are in a filthy Earth brain hospital. Your feelings are normal. There's a squid brain in your head! ' - Zim - Invader Zim
      'Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom! ' - Zim -Invader Zim

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
        Stargate the show will become obsolete. People will stop watching and no one will remember what actually happend in the show.
        And the few who do (because, up till S9, it's been quite a memorable show!) will weep for the show that was before what I call "The S9 Conspiracy".

I hate TPTB....
        - Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
        Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMarioMan
          Two words guys "Deascension Gun"
          Question...what is a "deascension gun?"
          sigpic

Comment

I was going to ask the same thing LOL "what is a deascension gun"

I think it means de-ascension like making them normal agian

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

Or we could catch them and use them as fuel.
              School is overrated.

Comment

thats a great answer if only it were that simple. lol

Comment

Originally posted by general ben
                  thats a great answer if only it were that simple. lol
                  Actually that wasn't my idea. I read it a few months ago from someone else who posted (idon't remeber who).
                  But is more feasible than the de-ascenscion gun.
                  School is overrated.

Comment

still it was funny

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

I think it will end in Farscape fashion. They’ll cut it off, we’ll whine and complain, they’ll give us a miniseries. BOOM all done…

I’m sad so many people hated the S9 changes. I respected RDA’s decision to leave and their need to fill in the gap. I like Mitchell and love Vala, of course, even if I didn’t I’d still watch. If only for Daniel

Comment

I think it will end with the Earth being told about the SGC and several other battle cruisers being built. I don't think the ori will be defeated. However... I think that the last scene will be of SG-1 going through the Stargate on another mission of exploration.

"A man is made up of his worst and darkest moments, and destroyed when he takes nothing from them..."
                        -A quote from me

Stargate Frontier a new VS at http://www.stargateomega.com

Comment

Working...
                        X