Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know guys, in the midst of a crisis, the fellas are not about to look in the mirror to check their hair. I think that's the thing going on with Sam's hair. Sam's won't be a Barbie doll and be perfectly coifed or groomed even while she saves the world. She's been working, focusing on really important stuff. I don't know how a woman is required to wear her hair in military service, but Sam is in a unique position that way.

That said, I don't know why they can't go back to the way her hair was styled in season 2 or 6. Her hair didn’t look like Barbie, but was still neat.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
      I had my baby about a month after amanda, and sheesh, I wish I looked half as good as that!
      Heck, I've never had a baby and I wish I looked half as beautiful as Amanda does! The hair is a bit wild, but she is just glowing.

Comment

No, she looke much better now. I like her "surf" hair and yes, as someone pointed out, she's glowing now!

Comment

And her face has filled out a bit. She was (or I thought so, anyway!) painfully thin for a while & I like it better when people aren't near-anorexic looking, it is so much healthier & so much better as a body image role model.

With some people I just want to sit them down at a table & make them eat more than a celery stick & I don't feel that way when I look at Amanda. What I do think is, "Wow, she is gorgeous & healthy & happy... I wish I looked half that good!"

Comment

she still loooks as hot as ever although how she does it shes 40 and shes just has a baby but she still looks amazing she should sell her secret no offence but women are usually insecure and would be willing to pay for such a secret

Comment

Originally posted by Chricton
              Giving birth tends to tire one. Leave her alone, she looks great.
              With the pics shown, a case can be made for both sides, but I tend to agree with this ^remark.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Sam looks great--attractive but realistic about it. She's not girlie or glamorous. And I think her hair was bad in Beachhead but it looked fine the last two episodes. Her appearance fits the character, and I'm glad of that.

P.S.--if she looks tired...well, babies do that to a person, especiallyif you're working full time.

Comment

I second everyone who says Sam looks great. I love her hair and the fact that she doesn't look fake.

Comment

The reason hy Sam may be made to purpousely look tired is that she may have had problems at home with Cassie. EG Cassie may have got preggers or something (which is becoming a bit cliche around the scifi universe).
                    But Most of the time she looks better than ever.
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

She sure looked great in last night's episode. Notice how no one talks about how MS looks tired in some episodes or what the guys' hair looks like? (except for Teal'c lately)

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                        She sure looked great in last night's episode. Notice how no one talks about how MS looks tired in some episodes or what the guys' hair looks like? (except for Teal'c lately)
                        Hey, I said Daniel had a forward cow lick in Avalone 1. I pretty much thought everyones hair in that ep was crazy, except Teal'c (leading me to believe the hairdressers were all concentrating on him).
                        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                        X