X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Sam, too. Glad she's back!

Comment

I think her hair's okay this season...but I think they should conform to military standards with it...remember...they got pulled up for it before.

Still...AT's looking as stunning as ever!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I actually like her hair that way...

It's really sexy, and this is coming from somebody who doesn't find Amanda Tapping especially good looking. She's not ugly, but she's not at the top of my list anyhow...

Her hair is perfect... a little curly, a little wavy and short to about the shoulders... Very nice

Ace
        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

I'm not crazy about the new do, and I'm pretty sure the AF advisors for the show are pulling ther own hair out over it. I'm so glad that Amanda is back that I'm willing to overlook the locks, though. And, as others have already said, AT is always a beautiful woman, even when she's a little desheveled.

Comment

Nice link to that fansite. It really touches on how many hairstyles she's displayed. But also cool to note, her attitude was always different too. Its as if her hair adapted to how was she feeling.

This season, its been crazy, so why not something different for a change.
            Makes sense, and it looks great too. =D

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
              Yeah...her hair right now is what the Air Force would deem "in between" hair. Too short to pull up and too long to be just right.
              I remember when I was in the military and there is nothing worse than 'in between hair'...everyone's on your case. I have to say I did sort of thing 'woah' when I saw her hair in the first scene, but it seemed to calm down after that.

Comment

I've just seen a pic of the hair

What with Daniel's chin fuzz and Carter's mop, it looks like certain people in the SGC have recently lost a bet or something.

I reckon the replyTeal'c would have given to Jack's s8 "What's with the hair, Teal'c?" (had Stuff not happenned to distract them) would have been "I proved less successful at backgammon against Major Carter than I had anticipated" and Daniel would then have said "that's cos she purposely lost the first two games before making the wager". Carter's current hair is Teal'c's payback. Bigtime

Madeleine

Comment

Some people think the messy look is quite sexy--I thought TPTB were actually trying to make her look more "girly".

It probably isn't an appropriate 'do for the military, though. I've liked it better in the past because it's more in line with the character and the character's line of work.

Either way, she is an attractive woman.

Comment

Maybe her current hair style is due to her "pulling her hair out" because she was forced to work with Fedger and company at area 51.
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

as long as she likes it, works for me

ain't on my head after all.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I love Sam, but something really needs to be done about her hair. It draws attention away from what she's saying or doing. I was with a room of people when it aired, and quite a few of us were appalled, one of us who's in the air force, particularly. Her hair looked as bad in "Avalon I" when she was presenting Col Mitchell with his medal, and if they're going to maintain her presence as a decorated officer in the air force, she needs to look professional and presentable. If she wants to wear her hair like that off-duty, fine, but all of us kept having our attention drawn to the hair rather than to the character. In the services or any professional setting, hair and makeup, etc., should be circumspect so as not to lessen their authority.
                        EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

Working...
                        X