This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam's hair in season 9

A totally inane thread, but good grief, after watching Sam in "Beachhead" last night, do they not have a hair dresser on the show anymore? I mean, did someone actually STYLE her hair in that rat's nest?

Should we take up a collection for a brush and comb, perhaps some deep conditioner?

It does look a little unkempt, but at the same time, styled. It looks like she rolled right out of bed to save the world, which she may have. I think it looks better than the *I cut it myself look* of previous seasons.

Edit: I just looked again. Totally agree. TPTB do not want her to be sexy the least bit.
    Last edited by Apogeal Alpha 01; 20 August 2005, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Im telling ya the hairdresser is having to spend too much time with Teal'c. His new hairdo has thrown the whole show out of wack!!!!

actually I think teal'c is looking really good this year, which is lucky since thats all he gets to do.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I liked her hair - it was cool
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

She looke really good i think.

Comment

Doesnt she always
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Sam will always be pretty, Hair or not, but I think the style did look like crap.

Comment

Ah come on, the woman is stepping through the Stargate on a mission to match wits with one of the most deadly foes the Tau'ri have every come across. I really think Sam had a bit more important issues on her mind than whether or not her hair looked good that morning. Granted her hair is a bit long, but it looked as if she managed to get a trim between the opening scene with Landry and the infirmary scene. What more do you people want?

I have to admit, I'm a bit biased as I pretty much like Sam in just about any hairstyle.

Comment

Your right, it was just her first scene were it looked a little weird.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                    Ah come on, the woman is stepping through the Stargate on a mission to match wits with one of the most deadly foes the Tau'ri have every come across. I really think Sam had a bit more important issues on her mind than whether or not her hair looked good that morning. Granted her hair is a bit long, but it looked as if she managed to get a trim between the opening scene with Landry and the infirmary scene. What more do you people want?

I have to admit, I'm a bit biased as I pretty much like Sam in just about any hairstyle.
                    Well, that's the 'just rolled out of bed' hairstyle and heck, all I'm asking is that she run a comb through it. I've never seen anybody in real life with a style like that. It only seems to occur on tv for some inane reason. But hey, she's an officer in the military and appearance does mean something... her hair honestly looked better after a day spent being chased by a supersoldier in that one episode.

Comb! Hairgel! something!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                      I agree totally
                      Originally posted by prion
                      Well, that's the 'just rolled out of bed' hairstyle and heck, all I'm asking is that she run a comb through it. I've never seen anybody in real life with a style like that. It only seems to occur on tv for some inane reason. But hey, she's an officer in the military and appearance does mean something... her hair honestly looked better after a day spent being chased by a supersoldier in that one episode.

Comb! Hairgel! something!
                      Calm down - the negative vibes are everywhere and as you said this thread is inane
                      love Torri

Comment

She must have her hair done by the same person who does Shep's bed-head look.

I say again, the REAL Air Force would have a fit!

I'm strictly wash and wear myself, but when reporting for duty as a Lt Col find a comb already.

One has to wonder if Amanda like the look??????

Comment

It looks like the look she had in season 7. Personally, I thought the best hair she ever had was in season 8, but they shot that scene in season 9, which was supposed to be in season 7, so I guess they went back to that hair. I hope she goes back to season 8 hair! We're all so weird, talking about her hair! haha

Comment

Originally posted by TINemo
                            She must have her hair done by the same person who does Shep's bed-head look.

I say again, the REAL Air Force would have a fit!

I'm strictly wash and wear myself, but when reporting for duty as a Lt Col find a comb already.

One has to wonder if Amanda like the look??????
                            Well, Shep's head is Joe Flanigan's cowlick. Can't do much about that except plaster it down with extra-hold gel. Yech. But it's neater than Sam's

Yeah, does AT like the mussed look?

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                              A totally inane thread, but good grief, after watching Sam in "Beachhead" last night, do they not have a hair dresser on the show anymore? I mean, did someone actually STYLE her hair in that rat's nest?

Should we take up a collection for a brush and comb, perhaps some deep conditioner?

When you begin posting like this you may have an issue. Lol but yea it did look like ****.
                              My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

Working...
                              X