Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if the Asgard finally found a solution to their cloning problems?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
    Well, if Jack's genetic funkery is a result of a resurgent Ancient genetic strain, and that doesn't really help the Asgard, I'm not sure a bunch of other human genetic samples with added Ancientness would help.
    I just figured Jack wasn't good enough. Or pure enough. If there's no point in looking for answers in the human genome, then how come Loki was still testing us?

Comment

No idea; I'm in denial about Asgard Loki.

Actually, the question is not unrelated to the fic I have in mind, which relates to some not-altogether savoury processes long since abandoned by polite society. I mostly figure that Loki was sniffing up a genetic cul-de-sac.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Maybe the Asgard will find the answer in the distant future... Where i'm already dead...

ALSO

I just realized Shadow, we have the same birthdate, but of course, the years are different
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I read the title of this thread as "What if the Asgard finally found a solution to their cleaning problems?".

Is their Shake 'n' Vac not working? I thought. Or have they discovered that a Hoover won't work when the bag's full, and that Hoover bags aren't sold in their part of the universe? Or maybe their habit of not wearing shoes and socks means that they trample mud into the house every time they get home. This thread must be about the invention of The Shoe by a houseproud Asgard, I thought.

Madeleine

Comment

I heard a rumor Thor is about to pull a big endor$ement deal for Swiffer Wetjets!!

The new Flagship of the Asgard Fleet will even be shaped like one, and designed to clean out the scum of the galaxy!

*special: buy two and get an extra Anti-Replicator bonus refill pack for free!
            Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
            more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
              I heard a rumor Thor is about to pull a big endor$ement deal for Swiffer Wetjets!!

The new Flagship of the Asgard Fleet will even be shaped like one, and designed to clean out the scum of the galaxy!

*special: buy two and get an extra Anti-Replicator bonus refill pack for free!
              Hahah I love that idea

Comment

Asgard definetly need Ayiana's body:-)what happen to her?Was she bureid?
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d
                  Asgard definetly need Ayiana's body:-)what happen to her?Was she bureid?
                  I think she just 'died', haha... Good idea...

Comment

She did just die from curing the others that had the kind of virus
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                      She did just die from curing the others that had the kind of virus
                      If she didn't, HORROR, we would all die

Comment

I think Jonas had a 'thing' going for Ayiana, if I remember correctly
                        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                          I think Jonas had a 'thing' going for Ayiana, if I remember correctly
                          I thought so too, sad, she died Did she die in front of him? Hmm, i'm gonna have to wip out my DVD..

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                            I thought so too, sad, she died Did she die in front of him? Hmm, i'm gonna have to wip out my DVD..
                            She went into arrest and Jonas was shoved out of the way by the doctors, so yes, she died right there in front of him.

I think the real question isn't whether or not she died, but what happened to the body?? Buried, cremated, autopsied, dissected, what?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              She went into arrest and Jonas was shoved out of the way by the doctors, so yes, she died right there in front of him.

I think the real question isn't whether or not she died, but what happened to the body?? Buried, cremated, autopsied, dissected, what?
                              They probably stuffed her body in a bag, and put her into one of the morgues there... But wait, that would be a 'risk', shock, they probably cremated her, but i don't like that idea

Comment

They may have cremated her body because of the virus, or they may have shipped her out to Area 51 for study...

Comment

Working...
                                X