This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Tyler
    I believe I can answer this question based on facts presented in both series. I am going to first state the facts, draw conclusions based on those facts, and then make a final hypothesis. Warning: Until confirmed by canon events or one of TPTB, this is all speculation...

Facts:

- In the Stargate Atlantis episode "The Intruder," we learn that the Daedalus returned to Earth after the events of "The Siege, Part III" and then again left Earth for Pegasus.

- We also learn in "The Intruder" that it takes 18 days one-way between Earth and Atlantis.

-We know that the Daedalus was two days from Atlantis in during the events in "The Intruder."

- We know that SG-1 had been broken up for at least a month before the events of "Avalon, Part One" because of General Landry's statement in that episode that Teal'c had leaft the program "more than a month ago."

- We know the Daedalus had left Earth during the events of "Avalon, Part One."

- The events of "Avalon, Part Two" took place immediately after the events of "Avalon, Part One."

- The events of "The Intruder" took place at least a month after the events in "The Siege, Part III."

Conclusions:

- The Daedalus flight Daniel was scheduled to take was the second flight that left for Atlantis, not the first one.

- The events of "Avalon, Part One" take place at least three weeks after the events in "The Siege, Part III" because that is approximately how long it would have taken the Daedalus to return to Earth without the ZPM. Assuming they left immediately after the events of "The Siege, Part III."

Relavent Unknowns:

- How long SG-1 had been broken up

- How long the Daedalus remained in Pegasus after the events of "The Siege, Part III."

- How long Daedalus remained on Earth before leaving again for Atlantis as per the events in "The Intruder."

Hypothesis:

After doing some fuzzy math, I speculate that, as of the end of "The Intruder" and "Avalon, Part Two," SG-1 is approximately three weeks behind Atlantis. This is based primarily on the fact that in "Avalon, Part One" the Daedalus had just left for Atlantis, and in "The Intruder," the Daedalus had just arrived at Atlantis.
    The Daedalus only takes 18 days without the ZPM powering the engines. And I'm sure that when the Daedalus left Atlantis the first time, they took the ZPM back with them. So, if you're right, then when the Daedalus left in Avalon part one, it had to have the ZPM with it(the first time), because Daniel just could've gated to Atlantis. He didn't because he couldn't, meaning Avalon part one took place at the beginning of The Siege part 2, putting Intruder roughly 20 days after Avalon. That is what I believe, but I think we're better off asking TPTB about this.

Comment

Originally posted by coldmachine
      The Daedalus only takes 18 days without the ZPM powering the engines. And I'm sure that when the Daedalus left Atlantis the first time, they took the ZPM back with them. So, if you're right, then when the Daedalus left in Avalon part one, it had to have the ZPM with it(the first time), because Daniel just could've gated to Atlantis. He didn't because he couldn't, meaning Avalon part one took place at the beginning of The Siege part 2, putting Intruder roughly 20 days after Avalon. That is what I believe, but I think we're better off asking TPTB about this.
      They took the ZPM back to Earth after Seige part III?

Your a complete idiot.

In Seige part two, Everett tells Weir that "General O'Neill" himself authorized Everett to assume command. In Avalon part 1, Landry has been there for at least a couple weeks.

It is so obvious it is sad. Avalon part 1 is at least a months after the events of Seige part 3 and Mobious.

Comment

Working...
      X