X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darman
    replied
    o'neill would have to be at least 2 star because landry is already a 2 star and jack is supposed to be his superior

Leave a comment:

• Frostfox
    replied
    Originally posted by Ace
    Good catch....

Ace
    I spotted it in the promo, my Daniel radar is pretty high, even though the cut was fast, then I went through the promo frame by frame, just to check, how sad is that!

Leave a comment:

• SGRanger06
    replied
    Where was Mitchell when he was asking where the Stargate was?

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    Originally posted by Frostfox
    The other thing I just noticed in that picture, is that he's actually looking at Daniel in this shot - you can see the rim of his glasses, not Mitchell as it's cut as though he's with in the promo.

FF
    Good catch....

Ace

Leave a comment:

• Frostfox
    replied
    Originally posted by keshou
    This is a pic of Jack from the promotion scene at the end of New Order:
    The other thing I just noticed in that picture, is that he's actually looking at Daniel in this shot - you can see the rim of his glasses, not Mitchell as it's cut as though he's with in the promo.

FF

Leave a comment:

• SGRanger06
    replied
    OK, thanks. Yeah when I saw the blue thing I thought of the Kull weapon. But the barrell of the gun looked bigger, probably just me.

Leave a comment:

• Serebii
    replied
    Originally posted by SGRanger06
    Anyone know what gun that is that Carter is firing?
    A P-90 with Anti-Kull Warrior attachment attached

Its a Clip from Losty City Pt 2 when they were in the Atlantus Outpost

Leave a comment:

• SGRanger06
    replied
    Anyone know what gun that is that Carter is firing?

Leave a comment:

• SGRanger06
    replied
    Anyone got anyway to clear up the image some?

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    Originally posted by Ganjaman
    well he's at least two stars, I can't make out whether the third is a star or clip or something. Isn't three stars Lt. General I think the Chief of Defence staff was Major General and he had five stars. Episodes with president where chief defends SG1 and SGC record.

hehe Your a little off... The person you are thinking of was the Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, he was from the Army and he had 4 stars. Nobody in today's military has five stars.

Brigadier General - *
    Major General - **
    Lieutenant General - ***
    General - ****

The way they teach how to remember the ranks in the Air Force is to remember

Be My Little General... The First Letter of each word corresponding to the rank in order. Hope that helps...

And it does appear that O'Neill has been promoted to Major General, which makes sense in a way. However I'm still waiting on the word from General Hammond... ::crosses his fingers hopping for that 4 fourth star, and special console to the President on Homeworld Security matters position::

Ace

Leave a comment:

• keshou
    replied
    This is a pic of Jack from the promotion scene at the end of New Order:

I agree with Aither that it looks like he has one new star. The other silver thing at the top also appears in the New Order pic. But really hard to tell if it's a star or a button. But I go with button.

Leave a comment:

• Aither
    replied
    Originally posted by kirmit
    that 'button' one looks like a star to me, it's the same shape and colour as the other two
    In the trailer, one can see it is circular.

Leave a comment:

• kirmit
    replied
    that 'button' one looks like a star to me, it's the same shape and colour as the other two

Leave a comment:

• keshou
    replied
    Originally posted by Kas
    I've just posted these caps I made in the Ben Thread - Thought you may like them here too! This looks absolutely awesome...
    Thanks for putting up the pics and thanks also to sfgatescape.com for the clip.

Hey look! They have Vala in a different outfit. Never been so glad to see a green jumpsuit in my life.

Now this clip was MUCH better. Lots of action. Interesting look at the new villain. And fiery stuff. I'd like to see more S9 clips than some of the old clips (with quite a lot of Jack, interestingly) but this was so much better than the "talking heads" previews that I'll take it.

I LOVED Mitchell saying "which way to the Stargate"! That was great.

Leave a comment:

• Aither
    replied
    Oh, yes :

Leave a comment:

Working...
X