X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve_the_Wraith
    replied
    Originally posted by Atteria
    Why don't we just change the name "trailer", which these promo's really are not, and call them what they really are.....Teasers.
    The SG-1 "trailer" was definitly more of a teaser than a trailer. All it did was to make me curious about BBrowder, "Anyoe know where the Stargate is" was a very Chriton-esque question.

In comparison the SG:A trailer had much more new content and was more of a trailer

Leave a comment:

• Atteria
    replied
    Why don't we just change the name "trailer", which these promo's really are not, and call them what they really are.....Teasers.

Leave a comment:

• Steve_the_Wraith
    replied
    Originally posted by david2708
    Pfftt!!!...most of the trailer was a bit here and there of the arthur stuff and stock footage of Lost City and a mother Gould ship blowing up.
    I know what you mean, waited all weekend to see this ad and it turns out to be mostly old footage (be prepared to see something new my a**)

Leave a comment:

• david2708
    replied
    Pfftt!!!...most of the trailer was a bit here and there of the arthur stuff and stock footage of Lost City and a mother Gould ship blowing up.

Leave a comment:

• SGRanger06
    replied
    Pegasus Galaxy has it up now.

http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/

Leave a comment:

• esoap524
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
    Unfortunately no, I seems like its taking forever for pegasus galaxy to update

This site has it as well:

http://www.sfgatescape.com/

I was able to d/l it pretty quick (cable connection). Right under the Vala picture on this pages, there's a scene with O'Neill and Sam that had me interested. I've only been watching the show haphazardly since the Browder/Black announcements but I like Carter quite a bit and I just want her to be happy!

Leave a comment:

• Kalliope
    replied
    If for some reasons you don't want QuickTime in it's original form, I recommend Quick Time Alternative. Basically it's Media Player Classic with all QT functions

Leave a comment:

• *Crash*
    replied
    Im sure hald of the trailer was pre-season 9 stuff tho (such as the Anubis Attack and the Jaffa fighting)

However it looks really good, maby some Jaffa still serve other gou'old, or that the Ori Priors/rebel jaffa are using the old gou,old fleets

Also in one clip with a jaffa it looks like a possible "ascended Ori (Light)" or a teleportation beam

Leave a comment:

• Indiana
    replied
    You should get quicktime. it's a really good codec and it's what all the big movie trailers are encoded in. I'm surprised at how little people like quicktime. I find it really a good codec especially for navigating a file frame by frame and making captures from QT files.

Leave a comment:

• Steve_the_Wraith
    replied
    Originally posted by Indiana
    You don't have quicktime?
    Unfortunately no, I seems like its taking forever for pegasus galaxy to update

Leave a comment:

• alz0rz
    replied
    I agree it, it seems that he's been promoted to Major General - which only makes sense if he's going to be overlooking Homeworld Security!

//alz0rz

Leave a comment:

• White Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by darman
    o'neill would have to be at least 2 star because landry is already a 2 star and jack is supposed to be his superior
    I'm of the opinion that O'Neill is still one-star. And as head of Homeworld Security, O'Neill would be his superior by position rather than rank. Lets face it, only [email protected]#$heads like Kinsey (and look what happened to him) would argue the fact that - after Hammond - O'Neill is the most qualified person on Earth to run the Stargate Project, the Antarctic site, the Deadalus and Prometheus, etc, whether he's got a high rank or not.

Leave a comment:

• Indiana
    replied
    You don't have quicktime?

Leave a comment:

• Steve_the_Wraith
    replied
    Anyone know where I can find a windows media file version?

Leave a comment:

• Indiana
    replied
    Is there any bigger versions of these trailers? I know i'm greedy, but surely the people encoding these must have big files?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X