This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greytop
    Reminds me of a ST:Voyager episode but I don't remember the name of it. I do remember that Lt. Paris was involved in it.
    Yep. I don't remember the name of the Voyager ep either, but it is a dead-on retread. As are most of the eps mentioned so far, either of earlier Stargate eps (like Cora'ai) or of other shows.

I suppose the line, "He's dead, Cam" can't be far behind.

J.
    "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Y'know, I'm so glad I didn't watch much Voyager or any Trek for that matter so I can't compare plots just to find fault.

Comment

I wonder how many more times we'll see a post about how this is similar to a Voyager episode?

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
          Yep. I don't remember the name of the Voyager ep either, but it is a dead-on retread. As are most of the eps mentioned so far, either of earlier Stargate eps (like Cora'ai) or of other shows.

I suppose the line, "He's dead, Cam" can't be far behind.

J.
          The episdoe is called "Ex Post Facto".
          sigpic
          In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Working...
          X