• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Osiris too, evil and sexy.
    -EARCK

"You ended that sentence in a preposition, *******!"
    -Jack O'Niell

Comment

Osiris was a great looking character. She was dressed well and looked proper sexy. She always dressed in this way!
      __

__

Comment

I buzz on Anubis,but I have to say,apophis,thats why I have used his really ancient eygptian name Apepi. I really love the way he makes his victim suffer.ie he will let them whatch their home world be destroyed before he kills.Also the history betwee him and Ra in ancient eygpt is really interesting,if anyone wants any links for there fave Goa'uld counterparts giz a shout
        "Silence"Kneel before your God
        Apophis is the english Translation for "APEPI" Serpent god of the night

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
          I thought Apophis was cool, until I realised how short he was, then all I could think of was the scrap collectors from Star wars! A super villan should always tower over his opponents and underlings, it's a presence thing.

I think Annubis will always be my fav. baddie, despite that hat in CotG!
          Do you think he could get all the satelite channels, or was it just for GPS?
          OK, which amongst you spotted my "deliberate" mistake?
          This is my night for apologising, it seems. As with another thread I have visited tonight, I must apologise for the junk posting above. I am on some strong anti-biotics at the moment, and I seem to have lost the fellatus to think properly!

For Apophis, read Anubis, and for Anubis, read Apophis, and all will no longer be cruvus!
          sigpic

Comment

I'll go with Apophis as my favorite series bad guy, but I will give Kinsey honerable mention. That guy made you mad every time you saw him.
            Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
            O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
            O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Borin!!

Everyone has to love Borin! He's got that great sense of humor, evil, and genocide!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X