X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are the nox bad guys?

Comment

The Nox aren't bad guys.

The humanoid Replicators certainly are though and they're class!
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by KokiriChild
        How are the nox bad guys?
        I just have the sense that they have some evil intentions. I mean, they have all their technology, can heal dead people, were one of that alliance of four races, yet they just sit back and do nothing while the Asgard battle the replicators. I think that with that enormous complex in the sky with advanced technologies, they've got to have some sinister intentions.

spook
        spook

Comment

Originally posted by iwannabeLexa
          As for lady baddies, I like Hathor.. you have to respect a woman that can have that much control over men.. Hmm.. having Jack O'Neill and Daniel Jackson doing your bidding at your beckon call?? Yep
          I'd say Hathor had to be the original beck and call girl. I adored Apophis - the enemy that wouldn't die. I prefer to think of Linnea as still destroying worlds somewhere...that "cure" isn't going to last. Niirti is easily the nastiest of the female baddies.
          Nmom
          sigpic

Comment

Definitively Sokar and Osiris!!!

Sokar really was mean and nasty...i mean he enjoyed to hear about the cruelties that Bynarr did...Hmh... and Osiris...what can I say about her...she is simply pretty cool (or better was pretty cool)

Oh,and of course I can't forget Heru'ur...It's a shame that all the cool guys die in Stargate
            ...Osiris will return...
            ...and the rivers of the Earth will run red with blood

Comment

I'd have to say Anubis...I really want to know what really happened to make him how he was. Interesting stuff. I really liked Yu. I love you. I love you alot. That's right, I'm talking about you. Oh...sorry. I really liked him, then they made him go all crazy. I'm hoping he gets cured and comes back.

Osiris is hot. I like her. But in a different way.
              "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Baal, and Yu if you can say Yu is a bad guy, I mean I know he is, but he keeps helping out in his own particular way. Does that make him a bad guy or confused very old snakehead with no idea wots going on? Also Kinssey is a character I love to hate!

Sara Lou

Comment

Sokar, and the Replicators.

Comment

Gotta go with the classics - I love Apophis! I break into a big grin whenever I see him in the re-runs. There's been no one better since, IMHO.
                    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                    it has it's own laws and beats about things
                    which the intellect scorns."
                    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Maybourne, if you count him as a bad guy. He & Jack have such a great "love to hate" relationship. It's always interesting when Harry turns up!

Her'ak. Because he's cool.

Kinsey. I think he's such a good bad guy because he really believes in what he's doing. He has this really self-righteous sort of personality that makes him very dangerous...

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                        I think Annubis will always be my fav. baddie, despite that hat in CotG!
                        Do you think he could get all the satelite channels, or was it just for GPS?
                        Huh?
                        Anubis wasn't in CotG and he never wore a hat, he's a spirit-thing...what would you define him as. he's not a ghost. he's a semi-descended ascendant...any ideas. Any way, you must be talking about Apophis.

Mine's Osiris. She was so cool. Every time she talked it was so menacing and she walked like such a lady, but there was also a kind of dominant swagger to it. She always got such good lines a swell:
                        "I hope I'm not missing all the fun"
                        "How unfortunate for you"
                        "Where is Doctor Jackson?"
                        And the way she delivered them was superb. Heads up to her actor.
                        Pity she was killed and now boring old Sarah's back. Hopefully there'll be a twist in her plot line...but it's unlikely.
                        Godspeed, Don.

Comment

I'd have to say Apophis, he was a tough one and took pretty much 4 seasons to kill him off. And Anubis comes a close second with Hathor coming in third.
                          If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

Baal. He's so suave, and for a goauld he is uniquely non-OTT.

Apophis was fabulous while he was around.

Madeleine

Comment

I have to say Maybourne. That guy is a real scumbag.
                              How could they leave me out?

Comment

I agrew with Maybourne. He is evil with all those scams that he has ready to release. And Kinsey
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X