This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Clanger
    You know, Mr.Prophet, I come here to get away from those blasted Mornington Crescent threads...
    And yet you missed the guest appearance in Hak'tar? Maybe I was too subtle.
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I forget... Was Vinny the unfortunate guy who kept smacking the door into Teal'c's face in WOO? hehe. I wonder if he ever understood Teal'c's vendetta against him... And if he survived it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        I forget... Was Vinny the unfortunate guy who kept smacking the door into Teal'c's face in WOO? hehe. I wonder if he ever understood Teal'c's vendetta against him... And if he survived it.
        i don't know, but he looks like a eugene to me. you just wanted to put the picture up there though didn'tcha

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          i don't know, but he looks like a eugene to me. you just wanted to put the picture up there though didn'tcha
          hehehe, it's a cool new toy. And I do like Eugene-Vincent, too.

Comment

It isn't done yet, but I do have a pretty good start. The links on the page don't work, so don't even bother clicking them. I hope to finish the site... by the end of the week lol.

Sneak Peek:

http://foodserver2.topcities.com/

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

hey can we add maybourne to the list or do too many people hate him?
              i'd also like to add silers other constant companion (other than the big wrench that is), major wood. (played by and actually named by, martin wood)

Comment

hey can we add maybourne to the list or do too many people hate him?
                i'd also like to add silers other constant companion (other than the big wrench that is), major wood. (played by and actually named by, martin wood)
                You can add them if you want. I've personally never cared for Maybourne. I find very little about him to like, although that was a stylin' shirt he was wearing that time he called up Jack from some tropical beach.

Major Wood... I suppose. But then we'd have to add Penhall, too, or whatever his name is. I'm kinda anti-TPTB in any form at the moment, but if folks who don't like Pete and McKay can tolerate them in this thread, I suppose I can tolerate a few I don't like, too.

It's starting to get crowded in this thread.

Comment

so, what, we compromise? you can have pete and i can have maybourne here?

once again. words cannot express how much i adore mckay.
                  only he could get away with calling carter a dumb blonde and only get an insult in return rather than a decapitation.

and insulting the geeks in redemption! how much the man is he!?!

Comment

so, what, we compromise?
                    Yep. Unlike SOME people, I know how to make a polite compromise.

I find McKay very loveable... in a "I want to strangle him" sort of way. And I think David Hewlett's a phenomenal actor. Nice to know that Stargate has a couple of "real" actors onboard. Sometimes.

Comment

Dr. McKay is so cool. However, I hope they do something with Maybourne next season. He may not exactly fit the title, but he's the closest thing Stargate has to an anti-hero. He's got that Harry Lime, I'm gona do whatever to get ahead damn the "victims," vibe to him. I always did kind of expect him to give Jack some rationale involving the Borgia's.
                      You wanna know what dog food tastes like? DO YOU? IT TASTES JUST LIKE IT SMELLS....delicious.

Comment

jonas is massively adorable. i love how he was sorta the 'little brother' to sam and teal'c.

mckay, he is a prick....but i think he's also a rather insecure person who tries to keep everyone at bay by being abrasive...he tries to keep folks off balance so they can never look too deeply at him. i didn't think this the first time he showed up, but he did get better the second time

he's sorta like maybourne, a shallow character until he's around a while and gets a bit of a personality and it makes him interesting
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

As someone who was deeply in love with Profit for the short while it lasted, I am all for anti-heroes.

Comment

Is it wrong that anti-heroes are my favortie character type?
                            You wanna know what dog food tastes like? DO YOU? IT TASTES JUST LIKE IT SMELLS....delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmit Devay
                              Is it wrong that anti-heroes are my favortie character type?
                              Yes, it is. But we'll try to like you anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                jonas is massively adorable. i love how he was sorta the 'little brother' to sam and teal'c.

yes jonas is massively adorable. one might even go so far as to say he's cute as a button.

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                mckay, he is a prick....
                                can we say that in this forum, cos i've been restraining myself regarding a certain character who is listed in this thread so i wont say it here.

Comment

Working...
                                X