I love you, BCM. Thanks!

Comment

Here's what I did:

I started a reply (not a quick reply)
      Clicked Manage Attachments
      Clicked Browse in the window that poped up
      found the file I wanted
      Clicked upload
      (In the reply window right above the Manage Attachments button it listed the attached file)
      Clicked Submit Reply

And Low and Behold... Luke!

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      I love you, BCM. Thanks!
      I know, I'm just a lovable kinda guy
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

There's just something about curmodgeonly food servers. I think I'm going to go watch 48 hours again. In the meantime I'm waiting on pins and needles for the season finale of Gilmore Girls. One week from Tuesday. YAY!

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I love you, BCM. Thanks!
          i second that!

Comment

So you can add pics that way, you just can't preview them.

And now I'm stuck with two copies of the pic that it won't let me delete because they're "in progress". *sigh*

Comment

This attaching pics thing could be fun.

I think we should add Siler, Chevron Guy and Lt. Simmons to the list, too. They never get the credit they deserve. The underdogs of Stargate Command.

Personally, I think it's a shame that we never get to see Siler with his Giant Wrench anymore. It was so big, so distinctive, so... Siler. Thanks to Jemima's Trek for the pic.

Comment

I think we should add Siler, Chevron Guy and Lt. Simmons to the list, too. They never get the credit they deserve. The underdogs of Stargate Command.
                Well, as we all know, Chevron guy is Sergeant Davis, cousin of Major Davis and Technician Davis, leader of the SGC Chapel Choir and also known as Pen Davis, Godfather of the Cheyenne Mountain Taffia; the Welsh organised crime syndicate who actually run things at the SGC. Why else do you think he never got a telling off for wearing a combat cardigan in place of his uniform? And how else could he get away with changing his name every time a new warrant for his arrest comes out?

"Harriman Davis? Never heard of him; I'm Walter."

Is Lieutenant Simmons any relation of Colonel Simmons, do you think? Does that boyish facade hide a ruthless mind that will one day seek vengeance against the woman who spurned him and the team who killed his second cousin twice removed?

I must admit, I'd never noticd a continuity of food server before. Good thing too, since if I had I probably never would have invented Mess Sergeant Zehavi Tabor, the second generation Algerian chef who runs the offworld coffee racket (with a cut going to Pen Davis, natch).

Hmm; sometimes I suspect I have too many thoughts.
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                  Is Lieutenant Simmons any relation of Colonel Simmons, do you think? Does that boyish facade hide a ruthless mind that will one day seek vengeance against the woman who spurned him and the team who killed his second cousin twice removed?
                  "My name is Inigo Graham Simmons. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

I must admit, I'd never noticd a continuity of food server before. Good thing too, since if I had I probably never would have invented Mess Sergeant Zehavi Tabor, the second generation Algerian chef who runs the offworld coffee racket (with a cut going to Pen Davis, natch).
                  I think Luke has only appeared once, but Sue, the big black lady, has popped up a couple of times. Was Zehavi the other food server guy in 48 Hours? Maybe he's the one who helped Luke procure that "special" Abydan coffee he used to help off Narim...

Comment

I think Luke has only appeared once, but Sue, the big black lady, has popped up a couple of times. Was Zehavi the other food server guy in 48 Hours? Maybe he's the one who helped Luke procure that "special" Abydan coffee he used to help off Narim...
                    Sergeant Tabor is just someone who turned up a couple of times; first as the front runner in Sergeant Davis' 'unscheduled offworld activation sweepstake' (correctly guess how many times the Tok'ra come to us for help this month and win a prize), then as someone with a stash of superior coffee, and finally as the Mess Sergeant of the SGC.

He was originally named after Tebor - the guy at the Springfield nuclear plant who gets blamed for everything because he doesn't speak English, but still got promoted over Homer - and then became an Algerian Muslim for some reason.

This also fits in with my decision to declare that caffeine is one of the only stimulants not neutralised by Goa'uld physiognomy and thus coffee is popular with all Goa'uld and Tok'ra. Except Selmak apparently; I guess he's a tea drinker. The finer choice of caffeinated beverage is of great importance in my fanfic, be it tea, coffee or klah'c; the Jaffa mocha from hell.

Comment

The finer choice of caffeinated beverage is of great importance in my fanfic, be it tea, coffee or klah'c; the Jaffa mocha from hell.
                      Glad to know that someone realizes the importance of things like that.

Wouldn't mind trying some klah'c myself some day. Any relation to the klah that the dragonriders of Pern are additced to?

Comment

Wouldn't mind trying some klah'c myself some day. Any relation to the klah that the dragonriders of Pern are additced to?
                        Not consciously. The name comes from an I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue game (I think). It's part of Mraf Klah'c, which is the London Underground station Chalk Farm spelt backwards.

Comment

Not consciously. The name comes from an I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue game (I think). It's part of Mraf Klah'c, which is the London Underground station Chalk Farm spelt backwards.
                          You know, Mr.Prophet, I come here to get away from those blasted Mornington Crescent threads...

aarrghhhhhh!
                          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Hmmmmm... what about the janitor from Heroes Part 2? What's his part in the whole SGC underworld?

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              Just to show Teal'c and ShadowMaat.....I can do this
                              Jonas....Love Jonas!!! I thought the way he looked at evrything was just wonderful...I loved it when he would get that smile on his face and you would just know.........First time...... loved it.hope he gets some good episode like fallout in S8
                              McKay.....Is, was and always will be my fave smarta$$ VERY happy he will be on Atlantis
                              Luke..sadly..didn't even know he HAD a name but now I do and I watch for him
                              Pete...well three out of four ain't bad
                              May I just say its so nice to read posts from folks that love and miss Jonas as much as I do.
                              The loons! Don't forget the loons!

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                                Hmmmmm... what about the janitor from Heroes Part 2? What's his part in the whole SGC underworld?
                                you mean kevin, the guy who runs the secret blackjack games in the store room on sub-level 18?

thats right. i gave him a sub plot and a boring name!

(sorry if anyone is named kevin here)

Comment

Working...
                                X