Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st place - (5.17 Fail Safe) - The asteroid is hurtling toward earth and Sam is waiting for the "right" second to activate the hyperspace window, and Jack is getting antsy about it, and says "Carter, I can see my house!" - (50)
    2nd place - (6.12 Unnatural Selection) Teal'c's reaction to Jack trying to eat some of his ice cream - (50)
    3rd place - (4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" - (50)
    4th place - (3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. - (50)
    5th place - (2.17 Holiday) - Jack to Teal'c "You were going to shave my head!!" - (50)
    6th place - (3.16 Urgo) - Debriefing when Teal'c drank coffee right from the Thermos. Jack: "Isn't that hot?" Teal'c: "Extremely!" - (50)
    7th place - (1.13 Hathor) - Sam (after knocking Hammond unconscious): "Yeah, my career is over." Janet: "Don't worry about it. I can fix him up as good as new when this thing's over." Sam: "Great, so he can bring me up on charges."- (50)
    8th place - (3.05 Learning Curve) - MERRIN (to O'Neill): You aren't a scientist? O'NEILL :Oh no. MERRIN: Then you are not as smart as Major Carter and Dr. Fraiser. [Carter tries to hide her smile.] - (50)
    9th place - (2.09 Secrets) - Jack is introduced to Jacob for the first time and says "Good to meet you sir. I've heard nothing about you!" - (50)

(04.06 WoO) O'Neill [stuck in a timeloop] "If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it."
    [Teal'c looks questioningly at him]
    O'Neill: "Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko! - (47)

(10.03 Pegasus) - Cam threatening McKay with a lemon to get him to get him to work more efficiently - (37)

(1.04 The Broca Divide) - Jack and Teal'c: "Lucy, I'm home!" - (34)

(10.06 200) Sam in the shower asking "Sir? Are you in here?" and invisible Jack saying "no". - (23)

(10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the ladies ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (18)

(1.03 Emancipation) - crew's reaction to Sam's blue dress - (19)

(10.06 200) - Teen! SG-1 as proposed by Martin Lloyd - (20)

(2.19 One False Step) - Daniel dancing around in circles trying to imitate a glider to the aliens, who are all looking at him like he's lost it. - (13)

(7:21: Lost City Pt1) JACKSON: "Oh Please! Teal'C's like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Come on! Tell em how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this."
    TEAL'C:"My depth is immaterial to this conversation."
    JACKSON: (Excitedly) Oh!! See? - (14)

(1.06 Cold Lazarus) Teal'c's insistence on taking his staff weapon topside ("I have seen your world -- I will need it!") - (12)

(3.04 Legacy) : When Jack says, after he's already said it twice before when referring to the sick Daniel, that he apologizes in advance for anything he says or does while he slowly goes 'NUTS'. - (11)

(9.1 Avalon Part 1) - Cam to Teal'c "Bullets Bounce!" - (10)

(6.03 Descent) - Teal'c to Jonas "Are you suggesting an alien conspiracy?" - (7)

(9.16 Off the Grid) - The look on Sam's face when Cam refers to her as "Mary Poppins". - (7)

(3.21 Crystal Skull) - crew is in control room, Daniel is sitting on top of banks of computers behind Jack, when Janet says something about Daniel's grandfather being in a mental institution and somebody asks why nobody knew, and Daniel immediately looks up and says "oh by the way, he's insane", which of course nobody hears. - (6)

(8.12 Prometheus Unbound) - Daniel to Vala "You're a Fruitcake!" - (5)

(4.08 The First Ones) 'Don't say ka till you've tried it', Daniel playing the toss the symbiote head game with Chaka - (5)

(7.08 Space Race) O'NEILL: "That's not our language." CARTER: "It's mine ... sir." - (7)

(7.06 Lifeboat) TEAL'C: Daniel Jackson's preliminary electroencephalogram proved anomalous. O'NEILL: I dare you to say that again. (2)
    [SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

1st place - (5.17 Fail Safe) - The asteroid is hurtling toward earth and Sam is waiting for the "right" second to activate the hyperspace window, and Jack is getting antsy about it, and says "Carter, I can see my house!" - (50)
      2nd place - (6.12 Unnatural Selection) Teal'c's reaction to Jack trying to eat some of his ice cream - (50)
      3rd place - (4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" - (50)
      4th place - (3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. - (50)
      5th place - (2.17 Holiday) - Jack to Teal'c "You were going to shave my head!!" - (50)
      6th place - (3.16 Urgo) - Debriefing when Teal'c drank coffee right from the Thermos. Jack: "Isn't that hot?" Teal'c: "Extremely!" - (50)
      7th place - (1.13 Hathor) - Sam (after knocking Hammond unconscious): "Yeah, my career is over." Janet: "Don't worry about it. I can fix him up as good as new when this thing's over." Sam: "Great, so he can bring me up on charges."- (50)
      8th place - (3.05 Learning Curve) - MERRIN (to O'Neill): You aren't a scientist? O'NEILL :Oh no. MERRIN: Then you are not as smart as Major Carter and Dr. Fraiser. [Carter tries to hide her smile.] - (50)
      9th place - (2.09 Secrets) - Jack is introduced to Jacob for the first time and says "Good to meet you sir. I've heard nothing about you!" - (50)

(04.06 WoO) O'Neill [stuck in a timeloop] "If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it."
      O'Neill: "Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko! - (47)

(10.03 Pegasus) - Cam threatening McKay with a lemon to get him to get him to work more efficiently - (37)

(1.04 The Broca Divide) - Jack and Teal'c: "Lucy, I'm home!" - (35)

(10.06 200) Sam in the shower asking "Sir? Are you in here?" and invisible Jack saying "no". - (23)

(10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the ladies ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (18)

(2.19 One False Step) - Daniel dancing around in circles trying to imitate a glider to the aliens, who are all looking at him like he's lost it. - (13)

(7:21: Lost City Pt1) JACKSON: "Oh Please! Teal'C's like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Come on! Tell em how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this."
      JACKSON: (Excitedly) Oh!! See? - (14)

(1.06 Cold Lazarus) Teal'c's insistence on taking his staff weapon topside ("I have seen your world -- I will need it!") - (12)

(3.04 Legacy) : When Jack says, after he's already said it twice before when referring to the sick Daniel, that he apologizes in advance for anything he says or does while he slowly goes 'NUTS'. - (11)

(6.03 Descent) - Teal'c to Jonas "Are you suggesting an alien conspiracy?" - (7)

(9.16 Off the Grid) - The look on Sam's face when Cam refers to her as "Mary Poppins". - (7)

(3.21 Crystal Skull) - crew is in control room, Daniel is sitting on top of banks of computers behind Jack, when Janet says something about Daniel's grandfather being in a mental institution and somebody asks why nobody knew, and Daniel immediately looks up and says "oh by the way, he's insane", which of course nobody hears. - (6)

(4.08 The First Ones) 'Don't say ka till you've tried it', Daniel playing the toss the symbiote head game with Chaka - (5)

(7.08 Space Race) O'NEILL: "That's not our language." CARTER: "It's mine ... sir." - (7)

(7.06 Lifeboat) TEAL'C: Daniel Jackson's preliminary electroencephalogram proved anomalous. O'NEILL: I dare you to say that again. (2)
      sigpic

Comment

(1.04 The Broca Divide) - Jack and Teal'c: "Lucy, I'm home!" - (35)

JACKSON: (Excitedly) Oh!! See? - (15)

sigpic
        Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

(1.04 The Broca Divide) - Jack and Teal'c: "Lucy, I'm home!" - (36)

JACKSON: (Excitedly) Oh!! See? - (15)

sigpic

Comment

JACKSON: (Excitedly) Oh!! See? - (16)

Comment

(7.08 Space Race) O'NEILL: "That's not our language." CARTER: "It's mine ... sir." - (8)

sigpic

Comment

(10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the ladies ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (19)

(7.08 Space Race) O'NEILL: "That's not our language." CARTER: "It's mine ... sir." - (8)

sigpic

Comment

(1.03 Emancipation) - crew's reaction to Sam's blue dress - (20)

(10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the ladies ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (19)

"What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

(1.04 The Broca Divide) - Jack and Teal'c: "Lucy, I'm home!" - (37)

sigpic

Comment

O'Neill: "Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko! - (48)

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

O'Neill: "Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko! - (48)

JACKSON: (Excitedly) Oh!! See? - (17)

sigpic
                        Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

(7.08 Space Race) O'NEILL: "That's not our language." CARTER: "It's mine ... sir." - (9)

sigpic

Comment

(9.1 Avalon Part 1) - Cam to Teal'c "Bullets Bounce!" - (11)

(7.08 Space Race) O'NEILL: "That's not our language." CARTER: "It's mine ... sir." - (9)

Comment

(10.03 Pegasus) - Cam threatening McKay with a lemon to get him to get him to work more efficiently - (38)

sigpic

Comment

O'Neill: "Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko! - (49)

(10.03 Pegasus) - Cam threatening McKay with a lemon to get him to get him to work more efficiently - (38)

"What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X